Chapter 2 (A baby boy)

After eight and a half months of a pregnacy the pain of labor hit me. I went through five hours of labor than I blacked out.

I woke up at one in the morning,  looked to my right and saw a couple probably in their mid thirties holding my baby, no their baby. The guy noticed I had woken up and smiled.

"Ms.Hart. thank you very much for the privilege of becoming parents," he said, I saw the baby that peacefully slept in the womans chest he had light brown hair and looked a lot like me but I knew that his eyes were his dad's.

"May I ask for a favor?" I asked, "please keep this an oppen adoption," I begged.

"Of course," the new mother said, "I'am Madly Mcknight and this is my husband Anthony Mcknight."

"Thank you, Mr & Mrs. Mcknight," I said, I took one last look at my son.

"We're thinking of naming him Connor Mcknight," Mr.McKnight said. Cute name but it would sound better if it was Connor Thomas Oliver, I thought.

The McKnight family left and a tear escaped my eyes, my son was gone for good.
----16 years later------------

I was so exited today I was moving to Reefside, California sure it wasn't Angel Grove but it was only like thirty minute drive. I was going to Reefside because I had gotten a job as the gymnastics teacher at Reefside High School. I was going to live in my house in Angel Grove and drive everyday to Reefsid, I would see my friends everyday again. Suddenly I was scared, what if they didn't remember me, or what if Tommy had moved on. You see after three months of having a long distance relationship I was in a bad mood and I broke up with Tommy and stopped mailing letters. Hopefully Tommy and my friends remembered me and would forgive me.

I drove to Miami International Airport or as I like to call it 'MIA'  once I got there I was registered my plane would be leaving at 10:00 am today, it was 9:47 am, so I started to board the Lan air plane. While sitting there alone I looked to my left and saw a family enjoying their trip. The family consisted of a Father,  Mother, older son, and younger brother.  I felt slightly jealous that could have been us, but that wasn't the case. The plane landed in California. When I walked out I quickly caught a cab and told him my old adress.

"Home sweet home!" I exclaimed as I walked inside my home, nothing changed. 

TOMMY'S P.O.V

I started to work in Reefside High School. I had bought a house at Reefside. I became a science teacher. I had a shared secret with three of my students. This three were now the power rangers. "Conner, Kira, and Ethan the first thing I told you was to keep your distance in school," I told the three rangers.

"Dr.Oliver its an emergency," Conner said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Theres an attack in school grounds, " Kira said.

"Come on let's stop this," I said we took out our morphers and went to the south building and sure enough there was a whole army of monsters yet something pink caught my eye.

Kimberly's P.O.V

I got the replica of my ranger coin, no I did not steel it. You see when I was about to leave Zordon who was the only other person to know I was pregnant gave me this replica to protect myself in Florida. In the past I have only needed twice but today I need it once more.

CONNER'S  P.O.V

I looked at Dr.O and saw his eyes wide so I looked up to see what looked like a pink ranger.  We decided to join her in the fight. After the fight we demorfed and Dr.O walked up to the ranger that was still in her power rangers clothing.

"Kim..?" Asked Dr.O, she turned around and demorfed.

"Tommy, I didn't know that now you are the black ranger, " she said , what's with calling Dr.O, Tommy.

"Kim, why are you here?, arent you suppose to be in Florida? " Dr.Oliver asked.

"I was, I arrived today but then I heard noise and I came," she replied.

"Kimberly you stole your own Powe coin, how could you?" He acused her, she looked hurt.

"Not true,  Zordon was the only one who knew the real reason I left and he made a copy of my Power Coin so that I could do some help in Miami," she said, I looked at Dr.O he looked nervous.

"Kim, I am sorry, anyway where's your man," he asked, she looked at him like she was remembering something hurtful.

"There was never another man," she confessed at this Dr.O was confused.

"Then why did you break up with me and none the less by a letter."

"It ties to the 'real' reason I left."

"And what may that be?" I heard a male voice, turned around to see five guys and two girl.

"Guys?" Kimberly muttered as a tear escaped her eyes, then she looked at Kira, Ethan and me for what seemed the first time, she looked shocked as she observed every inch of me.

"Dr.O please tell her to stop staring its weird and creepy, " I said. He eyed her and she backed away.

"Now where was I, right Kim what is the real reason you left," a guy asked he was wearing red.

"Jason... everyone please sit down or you might faint."

They all took a seat on the school benches and so did Kira, Ethan and I.

"Okay so....uh........ well y..you see I was....... pregnant and runned away," she rushed the last part but it was understandable.

"Who is the father to your baby, kim?" The girl who I asume is Trini asked.

"Are you seriously asking," kim asked.

"Yeah," Aisha answered.

"The only man I ever loved, is the father, the father was Tommy," she said. Dr.O looked shocked.

"WAIT A MINUTE KIM. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME IN THE DARK ALL THESE YEARS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WAS'?" he asked while yelling.

"I didn't tell you because we were both in the middle of a war, that you as a leader needed, I never thought of telling you because I haven't seen him in person since I gave birth, and I said 'was' because when he was born I had to put him up for adoption and now Conner lives with the McKnight family," she finished. My eyes shot open wait a minute, she said Conner and Mcknight, that can't be right.

Tommy P.O.V

Kim left because she was pregnant.  I can't believe this and his name Conner and his adoptive parents last name McKnight, now where have I heard that name before.

"No offense Ms.Hart but how old would your son be?" Kira asked.

"16 years old actually his birthday was in September 12 in 1998," she said. Wait that was Conner's birth date, and Conner's  name Conner McKnight.

"Ms.Hart, that's my birth date and my name," Conner said.

"Oh well maybe it's time you ask your parents sweaty,"Kim answered.

"Jason, take Kira and Ethan back to their homes, sorry everyone I think Kim, Conner and I need to talk," I said as I walked up to Kim and helped her up.

"No Dr.Oliver I have to talk to my parents, you two should catch up," Conner said as he left.

"I am sorry, Tommy!" I heard Kim say while crying.

"Sh sh sh it's okay, why don't we go to my house so that we can talk?" I asked she nodded and we were off.
-----------AN---------------
ME: LIKE PROMISED HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE VOTE COMMENT.
ALSO JUST FOR IF ANY OF YOU NEEDS REFERENCES FOR THIS STORY THAN WATCH MIGHTY MORPHIN WHICH IS THE FIRST POWER RANGERS EVER AND THEN 2004 DINO THUNDER. By the way just in case season 1 of Mighty Morphin was in 1993.

                                  Joky04