15

Savannah's POV

It's been a few weeks since we left Nashville. I still have yet to speak to Morgan, but I know that Laken has been talking to Hardy a lot and filling him in on what is going on over here.

"Good morning sleepy head" Laken says to me.

I sit down on the porch next to her, a cup of tea in my hands.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask her, taking a sip of my drink.

Laken sighs, before giving me a sympathetic look.

"We need to go back to Nashville; we have things to do" she tells me.

"Okay" I respond.

We finish up our morning drinks, before heading upstairs to pack and get ready to head back to Nashville. Walking back down the stairs with a bag in hand, Laken looks up at me, a smile on her face.

"Look who finally got into real pants" Laken says, letting out a chuckle.

I roll my eyes, before making sure everything is off until our next trip and getting into the car.

Once we pass the Welcome to Nashville sign, I feel a pit in my stomach growing.

"I don't want to see him" I tell her.

She gives me a nod, before patting my hand.

"I haven't told anyone that we are coming back yet, I promise" she tells me.

Morgan and Hardy have been back for almost 2 weeks now.

As much as I wanted to run up to him and forgive him everything, and apologize for not hearing him out, I can't. Morgan needs to realize that I'm not one he can step all over and be waiting patiently for him to come back.

Even if he didn't know what or how it happened, he needs to be more careful about this stuff. 

After meeting with our realtor and looking over a few different office spaces, we finally decided on one near downtown. Everything was already exactly how we wanted it, so we could start working quicker than expected. 

Once all of the papers are signed, Laken and I walk out of the building with smiles on both of our faces. 

"Do you want to grab some dinner before we head back to the house? We haven't been to the store since we got back" Laken questions as she pushes the outside door open. 

As soon as we step out of the building, I see Hardy walking towards us, a smile on his face. 

"Hi ladies" he says to us. 

He walks over to me, giving me a tight squeeze, before walking over to kiss Laken. 

"I didn't know you guys were back in town yet" he states, looking between the two of us. 

Laken looks back at me, before letting out a sigh. 

"I was going to text you once we got back to the house later on. We just came into town to meet with the realtor and grab some food" she explains. 

Hardy gives her a nod, before looking over at me.

"He misses you" he tells me. 

Pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, I look down at my feet.

"How is he?" I ask.

"He's alright, just misses you. He wanted to go try and find you, but I talked him out of it. I should let you know though, he's inside the studio, should be coming down any minute" he tells me.

I look up at him, eyes wide.

"I can't be here, I'm not ready to see him yet" I state, looking between Laken and Hardy. 

Before either one of us can speak, the door to the studio opens up, and Morgan walks out of the studio.

"Can we just get some food and go home? I don't want to be out anymore" Morgan states, looking down at his phone.

As soon as he looks up at Hardy, his eyes dart to the red head standing next to him. His eyes instantly bounce from her to me.

Once his eyes lock on mine, I can see the hurt in them.

"Sav" he whispers. 

I look at Laken, before looking at him.

"I think I'm going to wait in the car" I state, before turning to walk towards the car.

Before I can reach for the door handle, a hand on my arm stops me in my place.

"Are you planning on avoiding me forever? "We need to talk about everything" Morgan states, spinning me around to look at him.

I release a sigh, before leaning against the car door. 

"We're going to talk about it, eventually. I've needed time to get my head clear, because had I not this would be a yelling match" I tell him.

Morgan gives me a nod, before shoving his hands into his sweatpants pockets. 

"As long as you promise that we will talk about it before we decide anything about our relationship from this point on. I can't go through with losing you again before we even talked about anything" he pleads.

I give him a nod, looking directly in his eyes.

"I promise, just give me some time and space to finish my thinking. Let me get my life going before we start the hard conversations" I respond.

He gives me a nod, before opening up the car door for me.

Getting in the car, Morgan leans down to where the two of us are eye level.

"I love you Sav, so damn much. I just hope you know that" he tells me.

"I do" I say.

Morgan gives me a small smile, before closing the door behind him.