Chapter 10 Friends or foes?

A week has passed by since chapter 8  Skeppy and Bad's friendship has gotten closer.

BadBoyHalo's POV

It was Tuesday just a normal day, it was lunchtime I usually sat with Niki outside but she has been ignoring me every day so I'm gonna give her space and time to calm down but now I sit with Skeppy and his friends I don't talk though I mostly stay quiet and pretend that someone is texting me but in reality, I'm just spamming my notes and pretending I'm laughing at a text.

But what I notice with Skeppy's friend group is they make fun of everyone they are like those mean girls but this time it's more judgmental and it hurts sometimes when one of them points out the way someone dresses and then I have the exact same style.

Maybe I should just leave this toxic table.

"Hey uh Skeppy I'm gonna head out I don't feel comfortable around here," I said to Skeppy. I might have said it a bit too loud since one of Skeppy's friend's Dream pitches in the conversation. "Aww but Bad your our friend we would want you to leave this early! What's been bothering you about us?" Dream questions me.

My heart dropped as the entire popular and cool kids were looking at me. "Well, U-uh its the way you guys, judge people half the time you judge people who have a cool style, and sometimes their style is similar to mine and not to mention judging people on what they are wearing is not cool who knows some of these kids can't even afford to buy there own clothing or whatever they are wearing," I said trying to forget the embarrassment of my stutter in the start.

"But Bad your OUR friend we will never judge you! This is just our humor" Dream said. Geroge one of Dream's friends and Skeppy's friend was messing with his phone trying not to make eye contact with us, I shoved it off "Well I really appreciate that but I do have to retake this test for Mr. B" I said trying to find a reason to leave.

"Whatver Mr Smartie" Skeppy said. I sat up and went to my locker since my locker was nowhere near the lunch area there was no way they would see me.

"Is this really what I want? Hanging out with the mean rich kids? I'm sure there is more to high school" Just as I opened my locker I get a flyer for 

. . . . . ╰──╮﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌╭──╯ . . . . .

﹥*::*+゚     

  Halloween Party at Dream's mansion

Address 5931 Lyme  Ave. Beverly Hills, CA 90238 

10/28/2021

COME IN YOUR HALLOWEEN OUTFITS!

STARTS AT 7 PM!

+*::*﹤

. . . . . ╰──╮﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌╭──╯ . . . . .

Halloween dance eh? sounds fun, I'm not that party guy but maybe this would be a good way to make new friends, and plus if It doesn't work out I'll stay by Skeppy's side since he and Dream are friends I'm pretty sure he would be there.

I open my phone to order something on Amazon I didn't want to go too big and look weird I just wanted a simple costume maybe I should go as an angel? No too basic maybe a demon! That's even more basic but I like it. 

I ordered a hoodie that had wings and horns I already have the black ripped jeans so I should be fine.

--

Time Skip Till school's over

--

"Hey Baaad Last night when I spent the night over I saw you had a flag in your room it was blue and had other colors of blue and it had white in the middle it was really pretty what does it mean?" Skeppy asked me.

Oh, fudge is he talking about my pride flag? "Uhhh don't worry about it" I said. Skeppy stayed silent as we walked home, it became normal that Skeppy would spend the night sometimes he would sleep in the same bed as me since he said 'I saw something move' so I allowed him to sleep in there but now he has made it his own room.

"Hey, S'geppy do your parents ever get worried that your never home and you're always at my place?" I asked him. He looked down at the ground and tilt his head "they are fine with it" He said. I nodded as we continued walking home.

Skeppy's POV

I kicked a rock on the floor to see how far I can go with it but it ended shortly. "Hey did you get an invite from dream about his party?" Bad asked. My heart dropped at the party! is it already the end of October this fast?? How am I supposed to do this?!? I feel bad. WAIT WHY AM I FEELING BAD? out of all the people I did the same thing too I feel bad for him?! what are these feelings?!?!.

"Uh erm yeah but I don't think you should go" I told Bad. Bad looked at me in the eye and said "Well I already bought a hoodie for my costume and this would be a perfect time for me to make new friends!" Bad said.

"NO! I mean are you sureee" I said "Yes Skeppy I'm sure why are you acting weird?" Bad said as he laughed at the end of that. "I'm not being weird Bad," I said as I stick out my tongue. "Well, Skeppy are you gonna be at the party?" "Well yeah" "Then why are you telling me not to go? that makes zero sense! Skeppy did you hit your head!" Bad yelled.

I laughed as I nodded yes so we could drop the conversation

"I'm trying to save you.." I mumbled

"What was that sorry?"

"Oh IM TRYING TO RACE YOU TO YOUR HOUSE FIRST ONE OUT HAS TO WASH THE DISHES GO!"

what am I supposed to do?

--

Word count 975

A/N

A very shorter chapter than my others o_O  anywho I have no idea once the next chapter will be posted if I'm late OOPS  till then happy Halloween :D

oh btw this is what Bad's costume looks like