𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪

꧁♡︎ꕥ♡︎ Suna's P.O.V. ♡︎ꕥ♡︎꧂            

'This is so fucking boring.', I think to myself.

what am I doing?

I'm currently stuck on a stupid, boring campsite with my little sister and parents.

my sister and her little friend keep bothering me. they keep running around, yelling, and being annoying. 

my parents are only playing board games. they want me to join but they complain whenever I win the game, so I just stopped joining them.

All my other friends are on vacation as well and doing fun stuff with their families so I can't be bothering them. 

there are barely any teenagers I can hang out with. the oldest I've seen around look like they are around 12 years old.

the wifi here sucks, the campsite looks boring, and all I want is just to go home.

"OW WATCH OUT YOU LITTLE SHIT", I suddenly hear someone yell.

"Y/n, be kind please", I hear an older woman say.

"Tell your son to stop throwing that fucking frisbee at me", the first person says.

I see a car with a caravan attached to it drive onto our little field with camping spots.

There was, like I heard, a younger boy holding a neon green frisbee who got picked up by the older woman and to my surprise a girl.

the girl looks like she is my age.

"y/n, help us park the caravan", a man, who I assume is her dad, says.

The girl doesn't answer but walks towards the front of the caravan and starts to push.

"do you guys need help? Rintaro, get up", My dad suddenly asks from behind me as he sees the new family struggle.

"that would be great", The man says.

my dad pats me on my back and walks towards the man on the opposite side.

the woman who was still holding the child came towards our spot and was now introducing herself to my mom.

I see our dads talking to each other and my dad points to me.

"Rintaro, help out too please", He says.

I stand up and walk towards the caravan and watch as the girl's dad detaches the caravan from the car.

"We only need to push the caravan back a little, then turn to the right at the end", the other dad says.

I walk to the corner next to the girl, she looks kind of irritated? still, I introduced myself.

"hi, my name is Suna Rintarou, what about you?", I start.

"L/n Y/n", She says without even looking at me, sounding annoyed right away.

"uh.. are you okay?", I ask her. To be honest, she sounds rude.

"I'm fine. it's just my parents are forcing me to be here when I could've been having fun with friends back at home. it looks quite boring here", She says, giving me a half-smile. '

Maybe she's not rude? I don't know'.

"well, it is. there aren't many people here except for those little shits", I said, pointing to some toddlers who were playing in a puddle of mud.

"Ew", she says as she looks at the little kids with disgust in her eyes.

"you actually mean that there aren't any teenagers except for you and me?", She asks after watching the kids play for a minute.

"yup", I say, a sigh soon following.

"wanna hang out later then? I assume I have to help my parents out now", Y/n says as she is getting into a stable position to start pushing.

"sure", I reply.

"get ready to push", Y/n's father says as he starts to lean backward to pull the caravan with him.

we all have our entire body weight against the huge caravan and soon, the caravan rolled right into place.

End of chapter