ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

♡︎♡︎ Suna'sP.O.V. ♡︎♡︎

day 3:

Y/n and I were laughing at the blonde and grey-haired teenagers that were bickering in front of us. who might you think? the twins. Atsumu and Osamu.

they were arguing about the 13-kilogram bowling ball. we had decided to play a match against the two. it was Y/n and I against the twins and we had just started the game.

A server had brought us some drinks and snacks since we were the only people enjoying the new bowling alley.

♡︎♡︎ flashback♡︎♡︎

The twins just randomly walked onto our camping field while Y/n and I were just kicking a ball around to cure our boredom.

"Hey, suna! Y/n!", Atsumu yelled from across the field. I looked at the overly excited twin who was carrying a bag, then at the grey-haired copy of him.

"what", I say. "They texted me and asked if they could come as well for a day", My mom says as she keeps on turning the pages of the magazine she's reading.

"do you have my mom's number?", I softly asked Atsumu so my mom wouldn't hear. "of course I do", He replies.

"why?", I mouth. "M-I-L-F", Atsumu mouths back at him.

I flip him off before kicking the ball toward Atsumu. He squeals and runs away.

"well, Samu, this is Y/n but you already know her", I introduce her to my friend.

"hi", She says as she just simply waves. Osamu nods his head back at her with a small smile.

"how long are you guys staying here for?", I ask Osamu.

"just a day, we're renovating the kitchen and mom wanted us out of her sight. we'll leave again tonight", He said, mimicking his mom's voice at the end of the sentence.

"I want you guys out of my sight as well", I reply, making Y/n giggle a little.

"well suck it up, because this is going to be amazing! we should go to the beach soon, I saw it was close", Atsumu suggests. "there's a beach near?", Y/n asks to which I nod.

"well, we could go on a walk there maybe? there is a bit of wind so I don't think swimming would be a good option", I said.

"Maybe you guys can go bowling?", Y/n says. I look at her. "sound good, but you're coming with us. you're not going to leave me alone with these two", I said.

"Alright alright I'll join", She says.

♡︎♡︎ endof flashback ♡︎♡︎

we didn't do much. the weather got so bad we decided it wasn't going to be a nice walk at the beach. we spent the entire day just running around the campsite, playing arcade games, joking around with the store cashier, and now, inside the bowling alley.

it actually was a pretty fun day so far. Y/n couldn't stop looking disgusted and confused at the twins. "are they okay?", I remember her saying as she looked at the two chasing each other around.

it was the twins against Y/n and I.

we were just bowling and after the game was over we would count the points. the team with the most points won.

so far the twins were winning. Honestly, we didn't even care. it was quite entertaining to watch the twins argue about the same bowling ball and see Y/n not hit any cones.

we just sat back, talked, drank, and ate some snacks while just doing random things and laughing at each other. Today was enjoyable.

we had told them about the shop that was closing soon as well, which was something Atsumu didn't take well since he bonded with the cashier.

"you guys need to revolt honestly, you can't let my buddy get fired", Atsumu said.

"just start a riot", Osamu said. "how?", I asked.

"throw eggs at the reception", Astumu suggested.

"I don't think you'll get far with that, idiot", Osamu said.

"or just talk to the owner? maybe that'll help", I said

"you're boring", Atsumu said.

Atsumu kept talking about a riot and his new friend, saying that he couldn't lose his job. I felt a bit sad too but I probably couldn't do anything about it.

♡︎♡︎

"just try it", Atsumu begged. it had been a while since we left the bowling alley. it was late and the twins had to leave. it sucked that they only came for a day but still, it was fun.

"we'll try to do something", Y/n said waving at them.

they walked off after screaming something to each other for the millionth time today.

"inarizaki must be.. eventful with them around", Y/n said as we walked back.

"yes, very, but it gets a little much from time to time so it's nice to have some time away from them sometimes", I say.

we both wave goodbye to each other before leaving to go inside our own tents.

♡︎♡︎ End of chapter ♡︎♡︎