ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

♡︎♡︎ Y/n'sP.O.V. ♡︎♡︎

day 1:

6 - 6

both of us have six points. I only need one more.

we aren't talking with each other, we're too focused on the game.

we both had many chances to score a point but the other kept getting in place on time. I needed to distract him.

"you've got pretty eyes", I hear him say. I look up at him, kinda shocked.

*click*

music starts playing from the machine.

6 - 7

'shit', I thought.

"you sneaky mother fucker", I say, feeling irritated.

"told you I'd win", He smirks.

"shut it", I say.

my eye fell on the basketball machine. maybe I'm good at it.

"basketball then. there I'll kick your ass. we'll play two rounds, the person with the most points wins", I challenge him.

"deal", he says, leaning slightly towards me with his game face on.

♡︎♡︎

"I scored 26 times, beat that", He says, patting his own shoulder.

"alright", I say walking to the machine while bumping his side on the way.

the balls start rolling down and I try to throw them in as quickly as I can.

after the minute was over I looked at the score.

"34", I say smiling victoriously.

"Alright alright, you win this time", He says smirking again.

"you guys have to leave, we're closing up for the night", one of the workers suddenly says before walking back to the restaurant area.

Suna looked spooked. "Did you know he was there?", He says.

"ahw did you get scared?", I tease. "scared from seeing your face", He replied.

"shut up", I say to which he just laughed.

I grab my phone to check the time and nearly dropped it to see that my mom had called me 4 times.

"welp- you're gonna get killed", Suna says, looking over at my phone screen.

I immediately dialed my mom's number and she picked it up right away.

"where are you right now?", she says.

"I'm still with Suna in the arcade", I say, "why?".

"tell Suna that his mom also tried calling him. you both need to come back", She says.

I tell her bye and hang up but burst out laughing as I see Suna's mom had also called him.

"welp- looks like we're both dead", I say while starting to walk away.

♡︎♡︎

it was pitch black outside. I didn't think it was that late already but I guess we both lost track of time.

we both talked some more before walking onto our field and surprisingly not being scolded by our moms. I waved a quick goodbye before getting inside the caravan to get some sleeping clothes and threw them in my tent that I luckily did not share with anyone.

I grabbed the bag that had my toothbrush and other stuff in it with a towel as well to go to the washroom and clean myself up before bed.

I didn't mind walking alone in the dark, I knew nothing bad would happen until I remember where I was walking.

'that old man...', I remembered that man that was screaming at us earlier today. his cottage was on this street. Suna showed me that the washroom was at the end of this exact street.

I hesitated to walk inside the street, somewhat scared to see that man again.

"boo", I suddenly feel two big hands on my shoulders, shaking my body slightly.

I gasp loudly before turning around.

"you are an asshole, Suna", I say when I see Suna's face holding back a laugh.

"ahw, did you get scared?", He mimicked my words from earlier while laughing.

I frowned at him and turned around to walk away but stopped when I remembered the old man.

"no need to worry. if we're quiet, he won't hear us", Suna says.

he gently pushed me forward into the street while starting to walk next to me.

my heart was still beating like a maniac from the sudden scare and I was looking around frantically, hoping to not see that man.

I felt a bit panicked but didn't say anything. I never cared what others thought of me, but right now I didn't want to get teased by the annoying, but funny boy that was walking next to me.

I suddenly felt that same big hand getting placed just underneath my neck, right on my shoulder blade.

I looked at Suna but already saw him looking at me.

he signaled his other hand up and down, sort of a motion to breathe calmly. or, that's what I thought he meant.

I took a deep breath and he patted my shoulder while smiling slightly at me.

his smile was sweet. I had only seen him smirking or laughing his ass off but his quiet smile was just different.

I turned my head forward again and felt relieved when I saw the entrance of the washrooms.

"if you're scared to pass his cottage again, tonight or just whenever, just come get me. I'll walk with you, I've got nothing better to do", He said, opening the door of the men's washroom but not walking in yet.

"that'd be great. do you mind waiting for me now? I'll try to be quick", I said a feeling of relief washing over me again.

"sure, I don't mind", He says, finally entering the washroom.

I smiled and entered the women's washroom as well.

♡︎♡︎

I tried to do my routine as quickly as I could.

once I was finished, I opened the door and peeped my head outside to see if Suna was there.

he was.

He was leaning against the wall next to the door of the men's washroom.

"took you long enough", He says, "let's go".

I walked toward him and we started walking back into the street. I was walking on the side of the street that was near the cottage, and while it was getting closer, Suna pushed me sideways.

I was about to say something until I noticed he pushed me away to walk on the side further away from the cottage.

I looked at him but kept my mouth shut. we passed by the cottage without any problems and soon got to our field.

I was about to enter my tent when I heard a soft 'psst'.

I looked up and saw Suna staring at me.

"we'll keep doing fun things like these the next couple of weeks right?", he asked.

"duh, of course. I don't wanna die out of boredom", I say to which he smiled.

I was about to turn away again.

"oh, I- uh... I meant it when I said your eyes are beautiful", He said.

I smiled but before I could thank him, He turned around and walked away towards his own tent.

♡︎♡︎ End of chapter ♡︎♡︎