ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

♡︎♡︎ Suna'sP.O.V. ♡︎♡︎

day 1:

"wanna go walk around", I ask Y/n from across the field as she just got out of her tent.

"sure", She says as she puts her phone in her pocket and waves her dad goodbye.

we walk off of the field and start wandering through the quiet streets of the campsite.

"why is it so quiet? aren't there like a lot of kids?", Y/n asks as she is looking around in the street.

"well there are, but after dinner, the entertainment team is holding a show for the kids", I reply, thinking of Tadako and Yubi, who I haven't seen in a while and are currently doing something to keep the little kids occupied.

"entertainment team? I didn't know they had one", She says.

"yeah well, they do. but the team doesn't really care for teenagers. they are probably inside the playroom", I say.

I see Y/n look at me for a bit while thinking. "I never knew they had this many things. what else does this place have", She asks.

"well, they have a store, which you already know, a playroom for kids, a game room that is also basically an arcade, an outside pool, a bowling alley that just opened, and just some small playgrounds. also, they have a soccer, volleyball, and basketball field outside", I explain.

"can you give me a tour maybe? we can go play those games after, you've made me curious", Y/n asks.

"well we're near the playroom, want to go inside and see little kids run around until they fall and cry?", I ask.

Y/n laughs a little and nods.

♡︎♡︎

honestly, Y/n is extremely fun to be around.

we were watching kids run around the playroom while Yubi and Tadako were trying to keep them under control. some of the indeed fell and we had to try to hold in our laughs if their parents were around.

we decided to go outside and go on with walking around the campsite before our stomach would start to hurt even more than it already was from laughing.

"wanna go to the sports field now? they're close to here anyway", I suggest.

"sure", Y/n says, still laughing. She has quite a funny laugh.

"We do have to walk through the game room to get there. You'll see the arcade games there too", I say as I start walking to a nearby building that has an old, dirty-looking sign with "games" hanging above the door.

I push the door open and the different colored lights and music are heard and seen in the small distance.

the building has a small restaurant when you enter through the door, with a small hallway with a door at the end of it right across from the main entrance.

we walk past some of the tables and go through the door to see an empty arcade.

I can see Y/n stop in her tracks and look around for a bit.

there are many different games. for example a punching machine, a basketball game, air hockey, and much more.

"let's go to the fields first before we come back here", Y/n says.

we walk past the empty game room/arcade and leave outside the back door.

sometimes the entertainment team uses the soccer field to hold small tournaments but those are only on Sundays so today the fields are all empty.

"We should've brought any sort of ball", Y/n says. "there usually is one that's left inside the bushes. it has been there for years but I'm assuming the air has all leaked out by now", I say while walking to some kind of bush.

"There are thorns, careful", Y/n says while holding some plants out of my face.

"I see it, but it's too far in. I think I might be too big to get there", I say as I backed out of the bush to look at Y/n.

"what", She says, knowing why I'm looking at her.

it was silence for a bit before Y/n lets out a small sigh. "fine", She says as she gets inside the bush.

I held some plants out of her face as well while she crawled through the branches.

I heard her little sounds of struggle and honestly, they were hilarious.

I whipped out my phone and started recording her struggle. I couldn't contain my laughter for much longer when she got stuck and burst out laughing.

she eventually managed to get the ball and threw it at me when she saw me recording.

"was that really necessary?", I say while wiping away a tear.

"very", She replies. I wanted to post it on my story so my friends could laugh a little too and tag her but I realized I didn't have any of her socials.

"what's your Snapchat?", I ask, holding my phone out for her to type it in and add herself.

she takes the phone from my hand and adds herself to my phone.

I put my phone away and started looking around for the ball, with success.

Y/n already had the ball and was just trying to kick it around.

"it's not going to work with this thing", she says, giving it one last kick. "let's go play air hockey then", I said.

"ready to get your ass kicked?", she says while starting to walk back inside.

"Nope, but that's not going to happen. I'll easily win from you", I say.

"keep dreaming", She says

♡︎♡︎ End of chapter ♡︎♡︎