ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

♡︎♡︎ Y/n'sP.O.V. ♡︎♡︎

day 2:

I quickly changed into some swimwear and helped Hiroto make some late breakfast. I found a small ball that he could play with as well.

my parents were nowhere to be found, they were probably going to get groceries.

I put on some sunscreen on both of us before we waited outside for Aki and RiNrIn.

soon they did come out and waved us over.

we walked over and the two younger ones started playing together doing whatever.

"Alright, so. I have some things that we can do. they'll probably be doing whatever and we won't be needing to save the, from drowning so I have a volleyball we can do something with if you like?", He suggested.

"sound good to me", I say. we walk out of the tent and take the two little gremlins to the pool.

♡︎♡︎

"I'm stronger than you", Hiroto says staring at Suna. "prove it", He replies.

How did we get here? let me explain.

♡︎♡︎ flashback♡︎♡︎

all of us were walking toward the pool when Suna was bouncing the volleyball on the ground.

"you have to serve in volleyball to score a point, right?", Hiroto asks Suna.

"that's one way to score, yes", he replies.

"can you do a serve against that wall over there?", Hiroto asks.

in the distance, there was a small wall to which Hiroto was pointing.

"of course", Suna says, getting ready in position.

he threw the ball up and served it with great force against the wall. my eyes widened a little bit honestly. he stood almost completely still and managed to get it that far?

"I can do that better", Hiroto said.

♡︎♡︎ end of flashback ♡︎♡︎

and that's how we got there.

"prove it to me that you're stronger then", Suna smirked.

Suna stood up and Hiroto was trying to push him. we were very close to the edge of the pool. Suna pretended to be pushed away but showed resistance.

I pulled out my phone to start recording.

revenge.

Hiroto managed to push Suna to the edge and tried to keep his balance but failed and 'fell' into the water, making Aki and Hiroto laugh.

I posted it to my Snapchat story and tagged Suna in it.

"oh my- that is cold!", He said as he climbed out right away.

Aki was sitting next to me holding her stomach while Hiroto was standing behind me looking proud.

I laughed as I already got some replies from my friends.

"come, Aki! Let's go before he gets us!", Hiroto says while grabbing Aki's hand and running away with her.

I let out a sigh as I watched them run off.