ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

♡︎♡︎ Suna'sP.O.V. ♡︎♡︎

day 2:

I was peacefully laying in my tent, trying to wake up without annoying people around me.

I'm not a grumpy person in the morning, but the people that expect too much from me or are annoying in my presence do make me grumpy.

I was just scrolling on my phone replying to some chats on my story with Y/n. people asked who she was and what we were doing.

"RINRIN!", I hear my sister yell while she starts hitting the tent cloth.

great. now I'm grumpy.

"what do you want, Aki", I ask my annoying little sister.

she zips open my dark tent, blinding me with the sudden light.

"mom made breakfast", She says before exiting the tent without closing it.

I groaned but put on some fresh clothes I put in the tent last night before going to the washroom before leaving my tent as well, leaving it open so fresh air could get in.

I look to my left to see if Y/n was there but she wasn't.

"Y/N HURRY!", I heard Y/n's brother yell, I think his name was Hiroto? "WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"I'M COMING WAIT A SECOND", Y/n replied while stumbling out of the tent, putting on some shoes.

Hiroto ran off when her dad yell.

"catch!", He yelled while throwing a piece of toast her way. she spun around and caught it before running off.

reflexes.

"where is Hiroto going?", Aki asked when I sat down.

"I have no idea what they're up to", I said.

"Aki shouldn't you be going too? Today the farm is here. you said you wanted to pet the bunnies?", My mom said.

"THAT'S TODAY?!", her high-pitched voice yelled right next to my ear.

"come with me rinrin! You can spend time with your little girlfriend there!", Aki said.

"Y/n? she's not my-", I couldn't finish my sentence since Aki had ran inside to put on the crocs.

"-girlfriend. whatever", I say getting up and putting on my shoes.

"let's go!", Aki grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her.

♡︎♡︎

there were so many animals.

cats, a dog, goats, ducks, chickens, bunnies, you name it.

I saw Hiroto and some other kids feeding some chickens while others were doing other things.

Aki let go of my hand and ran off to find Hiroto. I guess those two are friends as well?

I looked around and found the person that gave me the slightest bit of motivation to come here, Y/n.

she was looking down to her feet? weird.

I walked closer and saw that she was looking at her lap which had a small white with brown spots bunny in it. I sat down next to her on the hay that was spread on the ground.

"also got dragged along here?", She asks me without looking up.

"yup", I said while letting myself fall back.