Chapter 14

Mangle raced through the dark hallways, trying to find the bear again.

She screeched to a halt as a sickening crack echoed, followed by a scream....a human scream.

"Hello?" She called, peaking her head through the corridor. Something was going on in the office.

"Excuse me?" She asked, but froze when she saw what was actually happening.

There was the red fox, in the office, blood all over him.

He wasn't facing her, so she could see much.

Her heart seemed to stop as he shifted and she saw the mangled body of what was once a human.

The body was no longer visible, it was just a pile of skin, blood, and guts.

She gasped in horror, which was a horrible mistake.

The fox whipped his head around and stared at her with the most insane eyes she had ever seen.

Blood.

Oh the blood.

It was everywhere.

She took a step back, and the fox screeched and ran towards her.

She screamed and ran, praying for her survival.

Just as she has thought she lost him, a bright blue Toy Bonnie jumped in front of her.

She skidded to a halt, once again, but still crashed into him.

"I-I'm sorry! J-"

"Mangle! Toy Freddy's looking for you! You have to hide!" He said quickly, and grabbed her wrist and led her towards one of the air vents.

"Here get in, quick!" He said quietly.

Mangle looked at him confused before crawling in, just as a shadow came over them.

"H-Hey boss! What's up?" Toy Bonnie said, standing in front of the air vent.

"Have you found her yet?" Toy Freddy asked, causing Mangle to quietly scoot back.

"Besides, didn't you already check in this room?" He said suspiciously.

"Yeah, I was just checking again, she might be slinking around." Toy Bonnie responded.

CLANG!

Mangle silently cursed to herself as her head hit the top of air vent.

"What was that?" Toy Freddy asked.

"U-Uhm, I'm sure it was nothing!" Toy Bonnie chuckled nervously.

"Mhm. Can I just see, if you're so sure it was nothing?" He said, tilting his head to look behind the bunny.

"S-Sure! But I'm telling you, I'm positive it's nothing!" He said, making a quick hand motion to Mangle.

She knew this was her que to run- no, crawl away.

She silently crawled through the vents, having no idea where she was going.

She turned around to make sure nothing was following her. Toy Freddy would most definitely not fit, but he might send Toy Chica after her.

Just as she was about to turn back around, her back it something metal, something...

animatronic..