Chapter 9

I drew this a while ago... so it's really bad XD.
___________________________
Mangle stared at the clock on the wall, waiting for 6AM to come and the doors to open.

As soon as she heard the bell, the doors flung open and children's screams and laughter erupted.

Five or six kids ran to the cove, and as usual, tried to start ripping her apart.

She growled lowly and pushed them off before running out.

She snaked in between tables, chairs, and children before running strait into Freddy.

Freddy looked down at her and smirked. "Why, hello Mangle."

"Freddy! You've got to help me! They are gonna r-"

"You should return to the cove, where you belong. I bet the toddlers are missing pulling you apart limb by limb." Freddy interrupted, staring at Mangle coldly.

Mangle stared at Freddy in shock as kids started to pull her away and back to the cove.

The only thought running trough her head was,

Why?

***

Mangle lay on the stage, wires and parts mangled and broken around her.

"Hey! Look! I found this old animatronic parrot.. like a pirate's laying around!" One of the kids exclaimed.

"Let's put it on!" Another said, and they all nodded in agreement.

Two of them ripped the beautiful bird apart and ripped its Endoskelleton head off.

They walked towards her and attached it.

"Haha, wonder where it came from. let's see if we can find more!" A boy said, and all the others nodded in agreement and ran off.

Mangle looked at the head, one of its eyes missing and it was sparking.

..a pirate's?