Chapter 2

"Hi, its been a while."

I got stucked in my seat looking at this last person that arrives. In millions of opportunity, we meet in Beomgyu's birthday and in Beomgyu's house.

"Sunghoon! My boy! How are you?"

I got even surprise when Soobin was the first one to greet and hug him. Everyone was just happy to see him like everyone know him.

Hueningkai and Moonbin oppa just look at me and then look and then back to him.

"Oh, by the way this is my girlfriend, Y/n." Soobin introduces me.

He was surprise at first but he smile and to my relief, he acts like he didn't know me at all.

"Nice to meet you." I just smile and bow.

Soobin sit back beside me while the others continue to talk to Sunghoon.

I guess I was so affected that Soobin notices it already. "Are you okay?" He whisper into my ears.

I nodded.

"Just tell me of you're not feeling well." He said and kiss my forehead.

The celebration begin since everyone is here. I try my best not to mind Sunghoon so that I can enjoythe party. I will be distracted if I will keep on thinking about his presence, but I can't help it there's just few of us and we all share the same table.

As soon as we finish dinner, everyone continue drinking and as the clock move to another number, everyone is getting drunk, except me I think.

I saw Soobin gone wasted and bring him to the guest room to let him sleep. Sunghoon's eyes was following me until the door closes.

I let Soobin sleep in my cuddle.

The door open, Sunghoon came in. "My friend here look so lucky to have you."

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I was just checking on you both." He said and smile.

"I beg you, let's keep the past to ourselves."

He nodded. "I also want that. You're now with Soobin and I know that he will take care of you. He's a good guy. I am happy that its him that you picked. I'm gonna say, you made the right choice to accept him. I know you're gonna be here tonight, I know I was gonna see you. Actually I went here to clear everything and wish us a new start as friends."

He lend his hand and I accept it.

I was so touched. At least, I won't worry anymore. I thought it would be a bad thing that he came but he ended up giving me a sure freedom. He changed a lot. I never expect this side of him.

"Friends."

-

I was in the middle of working when an employee enter my office. She bow and deliver a message.

"Someone leave you a message." She said and place a small envelope in my table before bowing again and go out of my office.

Maybe its Sunghoon? I open the letter but there's no name. The letter said:

            Greeting to you. You probably don't know me but your boyfriend does. You know, I kinda have a hard time moving on from him through these years. Its been quite a long but I bet you can understand me because your boyfriend is really ideal and sweet. He's so caring and loving that I am longing for it now. Don't think that you misunderstand me now because you don't. Soobin and I was once in a relationship few years ago and what do you think about giving him back to me? I was the first one and will be the last for sure. Whenever I look at your face, I see why Soobin got interested in you for a while but it won't last long, isn't it?

What the hell is this? My boyfriend has a lot of fangirls and most of then are pathetic. Why in the world would they send me this letter?

Want to break us apart again? Haha nice try, better luck next time, I suggest them making a more believable scene than this. As if I haven't receive these kinds of letter before.

To be honest, I collect them for fun and show it to Soobin. Every time he read those letters, he would laugh as if there is no tomorrow. Looks like we have another letter to make fun of.

After work I went to eat lunch with him.

"Another fangirl of yours sent me a letter and it is more pathetic than the last one."

He chuckled. "Let's read it later at home."

"Sure."

Later at home before sleeping, we read the letter that I received. 

"I wonder who could it be this time?" Soobin said

"She did not leave her name."

he starts reading. "I know her? Who could it be?"

"Maybe someone assuming you know her or maybe one of your exes?" I tease

"No way, those girls resent me so much." he said shaking his head. He's cute.

Hello people!

Who do you think is the person who sent her the letter? Is it just one of Soobin fangirls? One of his exes? Or someone's just playing a prank on him?