(part 1) interesting partnership: Haitani Brothers x reader x Sanzu.

This is kinda like an A

This is kinda like an A.U where instead of Mikey being the head of Boten it's the Haitani Brothers and Mikey is part of Toman :) any objections, no? Good.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║ 

" Rindou, Sanzu come here." Ran motions for the two men who were just finishing up a body. They looked at him with their blood splattered faces.

"Yes?" Rindou wiped blood off his cheek using the back of his hand.

"Hm?" Sanzu has that look he always has when he kills, a huge smile. 

"you're both aware of the, Black Scorpions, correct?" Dusting off his suit the two men nod.

"Turns out the leader wants to meet with us and form a alliance that will essentially increasing our amount of members."

"We need more members who are strong not just more members for the fuck of it." Rindou states crossing his arms.

"oh rest assured they are as dangerous as us. Meetings tonight at 8. We'll see exactly if they will have a deal or not alright?"

"Okay but if things get out of hand can I kill them!" Sanzu smiles.

"Sure." Ran steps into their car driven by a private chauffeur.

-timeskip brought to you by my urge to cut my hair like sanzus and rindous-

"Boss you're here." The chauffeur bows down opening the door as the other chauffeur opens the door for rindou. Tossing his cigarette sanzu steps out whistling at the place the meeting is taking place at.

" why they must have a koko of their own" 

"Looks like it" rindou straightens his suit. 

" Hey boss who exactly is the leader? Is he that scary?" Sanzu asks being talkative.

"I'm not sure myself." They walk up to the skyscraper looking building that must serve as their office.

"You don't know anything about the leader and we're having a meeting with him-?" Rindou sighs.

"Well now we'll be fine so shut up and let's go." The doors open revealing a man in a butler suit with a black mask on (think of the mask that the officer was wearing in squid game) He bows his head to the 3 men. Before another comes up holding out his arm.

"Welcome, allow me to show you the way." His words short as if this was the most he could say. They followed him through the hallway lined with a red velvet looking carpet and paintings along the wall, dimly lit lights hung above their heads. Soon leading to a large black door with gold handles and accents. The butler opened it revealing the nicely furnished room, a long dark colored glass table with black thrown looking chairs detailed in gold and silver. The way behind the head of the table was made of glass that looked down on the city.

"Take a seat anywhere you please boss will be here soon." With that the butler leaves. 

"their not even here yet what a drag" Sanzu takes a seat at the end of the table near the second head of the table. Rindou sat across of him and Ran sat at the head. Suddenly the door opened and a figure dressed in a black dress that hug their curves and had two high revealing slits on both thighs a low cut top with tiny straps held it together. 

"Welcome gentlemen" a feminine voice greets behind a mask sitting at the other end of the table across of Ran. 

"Thank you for inviting us." He takes notice to the scorpion on her slender neck and chest.

"Let me introduce myself, I am (name) leader of the Black scorpion." Taking of her mask they see her elegant features with dark eyes reminding them of Mikeys.

"Pleasure to meet you y/n I wasn't aware the leader was a female-" Ran was taken back by your appearance, you were stunning and he could tell the two men next to him could agree.

"I hope that is the case I do keep my identity private from the outside." She looks at him with a blank dark look. 

"Now what I have invited you here to discuss is a future partnership between Boten and Black Scorpion." A serve came up serving drinks to everyone. 

"Correct but I'm doing this what would be the benefits to this, I can assure you that we don't need more members who are useless." Rindou swirls the alcoholic drink in the cup.

" I would assume not Mr. Haitani, the benefits you are speaking of will include, having any of my men and women work under you, my men and women are hand picked by me each having their own special talent that makes them valuable. Also all access to information that you don't even have your hands. Trust me when I say we are far from weak." Taking a sip from her drink a small confident smile appears on her angelic face. 

"That sounds perfect but what will the benefits for you include? I assume this isn't just for Botens benefit."  He licks his lip.

" What I give you, I expect you to give me. As this partnership won't be just you getting all the benefits and us getting none that are useful for our Gang."  She looks at the other two men sitting at Rans side they looked at her as well taking in what she has said.

"Rindou, what do you think." Ran asks his brother.

"This sounds like a very strong partnership but I have one concern." Making eye contact with her he begins.

" this partnership will most definitely make our enemy's yours and vise versa. Hypothetically speaking if one of your enemy's came and attacked our men what action/ protection can you provide."

"Of course this is a possibility but my enemy's I deal with myself. But if ever needed hypothetically speaking I would make sure the problem is dealt with before any deaths of your men occur. The problem will be terminated." She smiles darkly now raising her chin slightly higher in the air. 

Sanzu loved the look in your eyes when you said that.

" Alright then Sanzu any objections?" 

The pink haired man shakes his head.

"Then sounds like a deal." Ran smiles at the woman.

"Perfect, I will make sure you won't regret this Mr. Haitani." Clasping her hands under the table.

"Drop the Mr. please call me Ran." 

"Alright then,  Ran." She licks the front of her teeth.

This was going to be an interesting partnership aye?

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║