(Smut) pretty boy: Bottom Inui x dom reader

Guys Istg I will make Baji a bottom just give me some time to figure out how

Guys Istg I will make Baji a bottom just give me some time to figure out how. Also I skimmed through my old chapters of this book and I cringed. It wasn't even that long ago that I started this book!! But I digress. Please enjoy the beautiful baby Inui as a bottom bitch <3 btw he's not a animal or some shit I just compare him to a puppy. 

Warnings: mommy kink, choking, praising, degrading, cross dressing/ maid dress?  Toys.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║ 

" oi Inui- heads up y/n is either pissed or stressed ." Koko says into the phone. He noticed that during your meeting you seemed stressed then pissed at times which was confusing for the dragon eyed male.

"Oh? What did you do now?" Inui asks having a feeling that Koko did something to piss her off.

"REALLY! Ugh I just gave her some more work and helped her with something." Koko says oblivious to the fact he told her that her writing was equivalent to a 2nd graders. 

"Koko! I-" Inui starts to scold him  but gets cut off by Koko.

"Y/n-!? Did she fucking leave! What? Her work is finished??" It was hard to hear because he was talking to someone else.

" inui i have to go. Y/n is on her way home I guess?" 

"I swear to go-" inui was about to swear at his idiot of a friend. 

he was scared but also.. horny. This was due to the fact that she was teasing him before leaving for work, leaving the poor puppy all by himself. But he knew how to make you happy. Knowing this he began changing. Fixing the apron on the front of his dress he looked in the mirror blushing at the fact he was doing this. Nevertheless it was to late to change when he heard the door knob turning. He quickly grabbed a tray that held, wine, and y/ns (favorite food)

-switching povs 1st-2nd-

Work was fucking hell. Koko being the smart ass he is started criticizing every little thing You did. 

'You write like a second grader'

'Stop drinking so much coffee!'

'Your hair looks weird'

'Stop looking at the clock!'

Blah blah blah.

You already hated being judged but this, this was so fucking a n n o y i n g.  You finally finished and went home. Turning the door knob you took off your shoes only to be greeted by Inui.

Dressed in a maid outfit holding a tray?!

"Oh~? What's this?" You grab the wine and sip from it looking at his red flushed face. 

"W-welcome home.. master." He mutters clearly embarrassed but anything for you to finish what you started in the morning, oh and to cheer you up- of course.