Botens trio a Christmas special

Rindou is fucking amazing in this one just saying 

Your face was nuzzled into rindous chest his arms wrapped around you tightly as if you were going to slip away

Your face was nuzzled into rindous chest his arms wrapped around you tightly as if you were going to slip away. You were in boxers and his sweater while he was in sweatpants. The previous nights events were quite the leg breaking ones as ran and Sanzu also took part. Where were they now? Only the devil knows. 

It was 2pm and you both were still fast asleep. 

Now ran and Sanzu were on a shopping spree. Yes. For you. Currently looking at lingerie of ALL types.

"I- uh is this all for a special lady?" The cashier swallows nervously seeing the mountain of bras, underwear, thongs, garters, lace tights, etc. 

"yes. Is there a problem." Ran asks his voice causing the cashier to shake her head before scanning them as quick as she could. 

"Hm I think some jewelry and toys would be all after this" Sanzu says as they have bought two closet worth of clothes and shoes for you before going to this store. Ran nods in agreement. 

"We spoiler her a lot don't we~" ran chuckles reaching for his phone..

"Mhm~ I mean after last night she more then deser- holy shit send that to me" what pipped Sanzus interest was rans background. A picture of you last night to keep it vague. His gallery also containing more.

"Sure but next time take your own." He sends them to Sanzus number. Sanzu chuckles before using them as his own wallpaper.

[back to you and rindou 3 hours later] 

After waking up an hour ago you both are now taking a bath. Music played in the background as the once frosted windows became dewy from the heat of the bath. 

"Mhh~ This is nice" you hum sinking down deeper into the water. Rindou rubs your shoulders as you sat in his lap. 

"Mhm~"

"Ngh-" you groan as rindou massages you. He chuckles placing kisses at the base of your neck. 

"Do you like it there y/n~?" You hum in response feeling relaxed. Rindou always gave the best aftercare. It makes up for his rough  demeanor and words during sex. 

After another couple of minutes you decided to return the favor. 

"Your turn" you carefully turn around and face him his eyes widen slightly in surprise but he do enjoy when you washed him and messaged him. He places his hands at your waist and leaned his back against the glass tub. 

Putting some soap on your hand you rub his chest and shoulders. He groans in relief. 

[after the bath you both dress and eat some food that the butler's prepared] 

"So tell me why I have to wear this?" You inquire after swallowing a bite of your food. You were dressed in a slutty (I hate saying that but idk how else to describe it) Santa costume. It was a short dress ( a little shorter then the one below)  with matching lingerie black high heel boots and a Santa hat. You absolutely hated this.

(Idk why but I hate this sm idk why I'm writing this lol)

"I'm not sure but ran texted me." He shrugs spooning the food into his mouth. An irk mark appeared on your face.

"Fuck this I'm taking it off" you get up and start walking, limping, over to your room.

"Ah ah~ now did anyone say you could take it off" Yoi froze at the sound of Rans voice. He honestly scared you at times. 

"I- uh" you stuttered wishing your legs could work so you could run into your room.

"Come on princess look what we bought you for Christmas" Sanzu picks you up bridal style flashing your underside to the brothers. 

"You guys didn't have to-" you gasped seeing all the wrapped gifts, you felt like an overly spoiled child and you did not enjoy that feeling.

"What's wrong you don't like it?" Ran asks.

"No no thank you but isn't this a.. well.. much?" They chuckle at this. Ran comes up infront of you. His nose pink from the outside cold. He places h his cold hand on your exposed under thigh sending shivers down your spine.

"Ah Ran that's cold~" you whimper, only making a smirk appear on his handsome face. 

"Now let's go open your gifts yeah and you can do us a little fashion show~"

"O-okay" 

During the cold winter evening where people usually sat and ate Christmas dinner, but in this household you were the dinner.

Rip.

Happy holidays lol