(Fluff) I love you: Baji x GN Reader

Quick little fluff because i haven't posted for a while 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║ 

"hey kei?" You layed under the blossom tree gazing at the glistening water.

"hm?" Baji hummed next to you who was already looking at you.

"Whatcha wanna do?" Your head turned to look at him.

"Let's go to my house? My mom wants to see you again either way." He smiles, fangs showing. You smiled back as you loved his mom.

"I love your mom! Let's go!" You got up excitedly making him chuckle as he followed. The both of you headed on your way. You were now half way there when you realized he wasn't with you.

"Keisuke??!!" You retraced your steps a couple of feet only to see him playing with a bunch of kittens. He was smiling and baby talking to them you took a video and a couple of pictures. Your heart felt like it was going to thump out of your chest due to how fast it beat.

"Hello y/n~" he picks up a kitten and uses it gently as a puppet waving its paw at you. You giggled a blush spreading over your features.

"Awh hello~" you cooed kneeling down to play with them too. He watched you loving the way you smiled and laughed.

"I'm going to name you Kei! Cause your so pretty" you whisper the last part for only the kitten to hear.

"Why kei? Isn't that my name?" Baji fake pouts. You hold up the cat to his face.

"It looks just like you that's why!" You giggle as the cat actually did resemble him. He laughs with you. The both of you play with the kittens for a bit longer before leaving as it got dark. Finally the both of you made it to his house.

"Miss. Baji!!" You exclaim running into her open arms that enveloped you in a bear hug.

"Y/n baby how are you! I haven't seen you for a couple of day i thought this idiot hurt you." She looked like the female version of Baji which you always teased keisuke about.

" haha nope I was busy with school work. But since it's fall break I'm here!"

"Good now why don't you guys go up and I'll bring some Yakisoba." You and keisuke eyes lit up and nodded before running upstairs with 'thank yous'

You sat on his bed that was in a wall (yup look at his official room sketch). Laying back with your legs dangling off the edge. He joined you.

"Man your moms the best~" you look up at the celling that was 5 feet above your head.

"Yeah yeah she loves you more than me tho."

"As she should" you look at him sticking your tongue out, only realizing how close your faces were.

"I-" the both of you flushed shades of red and pink. your eyes locked with each other's.

"Here's the Yakisoba~" his mom interrupts waltzing into the room. You both jump and get off the bed embarrassed and flustered.

"T-thanks miss. Baji!" She hands you a bowl of peyang Yakisoba then gives her other to Baji. She leaves after the both of you thank her. Keisuke goes and opens his window.

"Y/n come I have something to show you." He crawls out his window going up to the roof.

"Kei be careful!" He was anything but careful especially remembering last Halloween's events that put him in the hospital. But nevertheless he got up safety with his Yakisoba then helped you up as well.

The night was beautifully still and the stars twinkled. The was a chilly breeze that blew your hair back along with Bajis. You sat on the roof with him admiring the scene.

"Keisuke...wow" he was looking at the beautiful star struck scene. Watching the way you took in the landscape and the night sky. The way the stars reflected in your eyes. The both of you ate in the comforting silence.

Finished, you wrapped your arms around you slightly shivering due to the breeze that got cooler. He noticed this and decided to take a risk.

He sat closer to you.

"Are you cold?" You shook your head being stubborn. He sighed before pulling you to his chest.

"y/n.. shit. I'm in love with you." It was easier for him to say when you weren't looking at him. He felt your heart beat quicken.

"Keisuke... I-I love you too-" you looked up at him gazing into his eyes once more. He didn't hesitate before taking your lips and pressing his own on them. Your eyes widened before closing them. Wrapping your arms around his neck and he grabbed your waist.

It was a beautiful chilly autumn night the stars that sprinkled the sky twinkled. the same night the two 16 year olds confessed their love to each other.