Kill Them All

Bill screams at Richie in the street outside of the house on Neibolt Street, "Take it back." He throws another punch, landing it on Richie's face. "Bill!" I yell as I help my brother stand. As he does, Richie is kicking and screaming back, "You're just a bunch of losers." Bill comes closer as I hold Richie, "Fuck off!" I stand between the two, trying to defuse the fight, I push Bill away as well as Richie, "Stop this bullshit!"

Bev stands in the middle, "We were all together when we hurt It. That's why we're still alive." Richie glares at Bill, "Yeah? Well, I plan to keep it that way." He pushes past him bumping his shoulder. I look at Bill disappointed, "I'm sorry, Bill." I turn on my heels walking away from them.

I have to get home and get ready for Henry. We had agreed Belch would pick me up so I could spend the night at Henry's.

I pack my bag and wait to calm myself outside for Belch to pull up. I light up a joint tapping my foot, my leg bandaged from the prior events with the Clown. "I have to tell him. it's only right... right? Boyfriends should know when there is an evil clown out for you." I hype myself up in the dark.

I wait an hour, and then two, and by the time I'm about to go into my house, a car pulls up and out walks Henry drunk and laughing with his idiots. I cross my arms and glare at him.

He turns to see me. "Oh, shit. Those eyes. Listen I know I was supposed to send Belch to bring you, but look! I brought you something." Henry reaches in his bag to pull out a bottle of Jack and a couple of rolled joints. I fall into his arms exhausted and touch-deprived, "I  love you."

Henry tenses under my grasp, I try to save myself, "I-I didn't-" Henry shuts me off with his lips backing me up to the tree he always climbs to my room. "I know you do darling."

~

I sit in my room tapping my foot. Where and what the hell could my token be? I twist the rings on my fingers letting my mind ponder. "The school? No, that's dumb. My parents? Fuck no."

Come on. Come on. Come on, (Y/n). Think! I twist my ring off and lose its hold, it falls to the floor rolling around. I pick it up and slide it back on my finger. "HOLY SHIT!" I gasp, "I know what it is!" I panic grabbing my jacket and tossing it over my arms. I run out the door in a rush. I close my eyes in prayer, as I pace myself down the street, "Please be there, please."

~

"It's so hot!" I whine pulling my hair up off my neck. "You're the one who wanted to get day drunk on a Tuesday, Tozier." I lift my head off the hood of Belch's car. "And I am regretting it!" I sip the beer that has grown warm. "Eww!" I whine again. Patrick slams his head on the broken-down refrigerator behind him. "Shut the fuck up." "You shut the fuck up." "I swear I'm going to-" Henry kicks dirt in Patrick's face, walking over to me, "the fuck you will."

Henry places his hand on my thigh, "What do you want to do?" I left myself up on my elbows, smiling at him. "Come here," I whisper, pulling him to me. "What?" He chuckles to himself. "I think, we should... play a game." Henry pulls back, "What kind of game?" I ponder a moment, opening another can of beer. "Hide and seek, Victor, you're it. Count to 100. GO!" I grab Henry's hand and sprint in the opposite direction.

I search around for a reasonable spot, but nothing big enough. "Hey, what about this?" Henry points to a truck with the front missing. "No, what about that?" I point to the metal building only a couple more yards away. "Come on!" Henry pulls me inside and shuts the door leaving us in darkness. I press myself up against his chest, breath heavy, tension high.

I bite my lip letting my hand slide from his neck, to his chest, torso, hips, and land directly on his buckle. "What are you doing?" I look up to him, only a sliver of light casting on his face. I smirk up to him, lowering myself down, "Playing a game."