IT is gone

-Henry-

The clown charges at me, grabbing me by my torso, "Miss me?" He cackles as he squeezed my body, making it hard to breathe. Suddenly a rock hits the clown's large head, he turns. Richie stands in view, "Hey, fuckface! You wanna play Truth or Dare? Here's a truth. You're a sloppy bitch!" The clown tosses me down, Eddie paces over helping me up, "you okay?" I nod, "Yeah, I... I just want to get (y/n) out... I'm scared, man." Eddie pushes his iron spear in my grasp, "You're braver than you think..."

Richie's voice rings out again, "Yeah, that's right! Let's dance! Yippee-ki-yay..." Richie's face blanks, eyes white, mouth agape, and floating several feet in the air.

"Richie!" (Y/n) yells out, rushing to him. Pennywise laughs, taking his other leg, morphing it into a sharp point, waiting for (y/n) to near.

"(Y/n), NO!" I sprit to her, the world moving slowly. Each step I near I feel more and more distance. I take one more step, cocking my arm back and throwing the spear into the creature's mouth.

Richie drops to the ground, (y/n) rushing to his aid. Pennywise stumbles back, tripping over his own legs, and spearing his own chest on the hardened black debris.

Pennywise lays there still, whining lowly. "I think I got him!" I laugh making my way to (y/n). "Baby! I got him! I think I killed IT! I-" I gasp feeling pressure in my chest, I look down seeing the sharpened point of Pennywise protruding from my chest, "Oh, shit."

IT sings out, "Uh-oh!" Before tossing me into a small cave. I roll down into the darkness. Several footsteps ring out as they near me. "Henry! Henry! FUCK!" I open my eyes to see... her. I love the way her cheeks go all rosy, and her cute nose...

"(Y/n)..."

"Don't speak, just..." she cries, holding my head. "You look so beautiful." She's 16 again, hair lining her face, dark eyes boring into mine as I ask for a pencil. "When were you coming over to study?"

She looks behind her, eyes puffy, "help me."

The losers come into view. Richie and Bill lean on both sides of me. "Oh..." Richie looks down to my chest, "you're going to be alright, man." I release a laugh, groaning as the wound takes over.

"(Y/n), come here." She comes close, tears streaming her cheeks. I wipe them away, "Tozier get a hold of yourself. You're crying over Henry Bowers." (Y/n) looks down, but I force her eyes back up into mine. "Don't look, just listen to me... You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm sorry for how we came up. I was such an asshole, and it was because I didn't understand how to love someone. I... I love you, (y/n). Don't change, don't regret anything..." she screams, "you're coming with us!" I nod, "of course I am."

I look past her at the losers, "you're the coolest kids I've ever met." They're crying too, causing me to chuckle, "damn who knew I'd have this effect on everyone." I place my hands on Richie's shoulder whispering, "take care of her." I pull back with a smile, "kill that fucking clown. I'll be here."

-(y/n)-

Pennywise digs at the rocks of the tunnel we're in, "Come out and play, Losers!" I look down at Henry gasping, "He's hurt. He's hurt really bad. We gotta get him out of here." Richie holds my shoulders, "How are we supposed to do that?"

Eddie speaks up, "I almost killed It. The leper. My hands were around his throat. And I could feel him choking.
I made him small. He seemed so weak."

"The Shokopiwah. All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit."

Ben shouts, "Guys! There's a passageway. Through here." "We can get him out."