~ellie daily

This chapter is a little intro to Ellie!

Full name: Eloise Jane DailyAge: 20Birthday: 29th June 2000Relationship Status: Engaged

Age: 20
Birthday: 29th June 2000
Relationship Status: Engaged

Ellie has been dancing pretty much since she could walk, but professionally since she was 14. She won British open champion at the Blackpool tower at the age of 16.

Since Ellie could remember strictly would always be on in her house, watching it with her mum and step-dad. She had a close bond with her mum, her mum gave birth to ellie when she was 17. At the age of 9 she would be forcing her step dad to dance around the room with her copying what they were doing on the TV.  

Ellie has a younger sister called Isla who is 8 years old, she loves teaching her to dance when she's at home because Ellie lives in London, she moved so she could be on strictly

When she was 14, she met her now fiancé Callum. She was watching her cousin at his football match, buts she was bored and went for a walk, a boy joined her as she made her way to the other side of the pitch. He was lovely to her, they found a spare football and started kicking it to each other, when she turned 15 he asked her to be his girlfriend and then on her 20th birthday proposed to her.

Ellie was offered to be on the show, she never auditioned. Her dance teacher sent out the tape of her winning performance to bbc and they offered her the job. Of course she said yes, but that meant leaving her hometown of Durham and moving to London for the duration of their series.

Ellie also has a YouTube channel. She posts daily blogs and dance videos, every video at least 5 times she mentions strictly come dancing...

In this book Ellie and her partners will replace Bill and Oti