CHAPTER 23

Namjoon's pov
The next morning was treacherous as ever....I can't  believe I have to return back to the shelter....I thought that since we have retrieved enough supplies we will now look for a suitable exit out of Marine city .....the number of zombies were increaseing day by day.....it won't be long for them to reach here.....Jungkook please be there when I will come to get you?

A few hours later.....

He is not here......where did he go?

"I don't understand....I saw them get in here", V exclaimed.

"Hey guys I think I know what happened to them", J hope called out. He bent down and picked up what looked like  a piece of cloth.... but when he brought it to me I realized it was a glove and there was a letter D initial on it.

"I don't believe it Dr Dang took them",

"Why would he take them to his lair he should have brought them back to camp?", Suga asked.

"I....... think......it has something to do with that girl", I told them.

"Why do you think that the girl is responsible for this?",  V asked me.

"I just have an intuition....she seemed to be bad news", I told him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", V snapped.

Everybody else looked at him in shock. He had never talked to me that way.

"Why do you have to blame others when something goes wrong?", He fumed.

"I am not blaming her.... isn't it obvious...they have never done anything like this before but when she came here .....",

"STOP IT",  he screamed.

"V....what is wrong with you?", Suga intervened.

"No.... don't interrupt me....not today",  he continued.

"What the hell do you want to say s...spit it out", I scolded him.

" I am so done with you blaming others for every God damn problems we face.... accusing others does not cover up your failure",

"V..... that's enough", J Hope said through clenched teeth.

"Of course go ahead and defend him....why don't you guys understand we don't have to listen to him anymore he is not our leader anymore....wake up...we are no longer...",

"V.....you cannot be disrespectful", Jin said in a calm tone.

you cannot be disrespectful", Jin said in a calm tone

"We must stick together", Jimin said to him.

"Stop with your "stick together" crap....look at yourselves.....what are you to each other....ten years ago .....you all just assumed that your family members are dead and decided to be each other's family.....well we are not....I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of pretending like I belong here....",

"V....you are having a panic attack...calm down...we will talk about this later.... remember we are a band", I reminded him.

"We were a band....our careers have crashed...why should we still be together.....I am leaving good luck with finding Jungkook", he said and left abruptly.

I heard the sound of the Jeep's engine start loudly....and than in a flash he sped away....he was gone....after all we have gone through together was it really that easy for him to leave.

"If anyone of you wishes to leave I request you to make this final quest with me to rescue Jungkook after that you may go wherever you need to", I said to the remaining four members.