CHAPTER 44

Natasha's Pov (Original)

His eyes were blazing with anger.....what was wrong with him?.....he was fine up till now that is until he saw Namjoon.

"Did he do something bad?", I asked him in a whisper.

"He has been brainwashed along with your friend Darrien......they think Dr Dang could save the world", V said out loud.

"He will.....he has found the cure ....we have seen it with our very own eyes", Namjoon said in a defensive tone.

we have seen it with our very own eyes", Namjoon said in a defensive tone

Darrien looked at me and said in a calm voice.

"He has believe me I have seen it too",

I took his hand into mine.

"I believe you but right now we have to get Jungkook and my clone from them",

Natasha's Pov ( The Clone)

I opened my eyes only to find myself drained out of every ounce of energy I had in my body. They had placed back the feeding tubes into my arms.

Those bastards took way too much of my blood and now I was in agony.

"Natasha....can you hear me?", a female voice echoed through the room.

"Fuck you", I answered back, I could barely hear my own words.

"I request you to confirm your reply with a yes and no answer", She spoke in a steady tone.

" I request you to go fuck yourself ", I said in a more clearer voice this time.

I heard muffled sounds and then she answered to someone.

"She is awake",

The doors suddenly burst open as one of his loyal skank entered the room he grabbed me and dragged me out of the room.

We had not gone very far when I latched towards him and stabbed his neck with the injection needles it went right through a vein and blood poured out of it soaking his white shirt with red mess all too quickly

We had not gone very far when I latched towards him and stabbed his neck with the injection needles it went right through a vein and blood poured out of it soaking his white shirt with red mess all too quickly. I didn't wait ......I didn't think.....I just ran....I did not know where I was going.....I didn't know if they were following me.......I just kept going and if someone gets in my way I will kill them.

Esther's Pov

I woke up from the terrible dream and saw that the car had stopped, it was in the middle of the afternoon. I turned to see Amelia asleep beside me. Jin and Jimin sat quietly in the front seat.

"What is the matter?", I asked jimin.

"Ummmm......we are out of gas",

I looked towards the road it stretched for miles......no soul in sight.

"We should start walking", Jin suggested.

"I told you walking is not safe we should stay by the car and wait for someone", Jimin suggested.

"Jimin, no one is going to come for us......we have to keep moving", Jin shot back angrily.

Jimin held his forehead in frustration.

"Jin is right.....its dangerous to stay in the car",

"Fine.......lets just.....stay together okay",

I turned towards Amelia and woke her up.

She opened her eyes

She opened her eyes.

"Grab all the stuff we are going to walk now",

"Why did the car broke down?",

"No we are out of gas",

We took our bags out and began to walk.

It was not easy and I found myself struggling in breathing .........My stomach all of a sudden felt extremely heavy.

Destiny's Pov

Flashback

I was lying on my bed. Months have passed by and each day I see father struggling with himself......he never shows his saddness to me .....if only he knew that he was not good at hiding them....he kept telling me that he was going to fix everything and it was going to be okay. I tried very hard to believe him but we both knew that was not going to happen.

I hated it whenever that happened he has saved his daughters memories into my system and at times they would keep flashing into my mind. I will destroy once I get those codes.

Red alarms began to flash.....

I immediately checked the security system and saw the Clone escaping.

"Well this is interesting opportunity I can put it to good use",

Amelia's Pov

I noticed Esther clutching onto her stomach in pain

I noticed Esther clutching onto her stomach in pain. She stopped walking.

"Esther what is the matter?", I asked her.

"I don't know.....my stomach is hurting alot", she cried.

"Jimin , Jin! ", I screamed.