CHAPTER 37

Natasha's Pov

I was perplexed by what was written in this diary.

"Guys I think Dr Dang was making a medicine for his daughter who had cancer", I said to them.

"I don't remember him having any children", V answered back.

"Well I think this diary belongs to his daughter", I told them.

V took the diary from me and read the page.

"This could be him.....so that little girl must have been his daughter....but why did he keep her like this?", He asked us.

"Probably because he is a sick monster", I said to him.

"Nevermind that how the hell do we get out of here?", Pauline spoke up in frustration.

"These doors they all look the same have we been going around in a circle?",

J Hope's POV

I watched the Jeep leave with them inside it. I was going to miss them really bad but keeping them safe was much more important.

"You made the right decision", Suga said to me.

"I just pray that they make it alive",

We stood our ground until the Jeep was out of sight. I picked up my backpack and so did Suga.

"Let's do this", I said to him.

We made our way to the tunnel as we got there I was overwhelmed by a strange gut wrenching feeling.

"Something is very wrong", I said to him.

"What is it?", He asked me.

"I feel like we are not alone...I feel like being watched",I said to him.

"There is no one out here apart from you and me", he said to me

I could feel a presence.

Without a second thought ....I took out my gun and shot  bullets in to the tunnel. The silence was broken by snarls as a zombie emerged from it followed by five more. Suga took out his pistol and we shot them down.

"How did you know?",

"I didn't I just felt prying eyes on me",

"Are there anymore?", He asked me.

"I don't think so",

"How the hell did they  get here?",

"The barrier ...they have broken the barrier....there will be more coming in"

"What do we do now?",

"Hurry get into the tunnels",