CHAPTER 15

I heard loud footsteps......I opened my eyes to find strangers around me. They were fully covered in white and wore gas masks. I looked over at soldier who was fast asleep.

"What should we do with him?......we were only instructed to bring back the girl", one of them who standing near me said to his partner.

They probably did not know that I was awake.

"Lets just take him, boss will know what to do?", The other answered.

They suddenly brought out two large cylinders and unscrewed the lids on it. It releases a thick mist and soon the room was filled with white smoke and once again I drifted into a deep sleep.

FLASHBACK 10 YEARS AGO

I landed on my feet but a audible crack released from my right ankle and instantly a terrible pain overpowered my feet.

"Oh no", I screamed and fell to the floor.

My band mates immediately came to my side.

"Are ok?", V asked me.

I held onto my right leg and removed the shoe.

I had twisted my ankle.

"What happened?", the dance instructor asked us.

"Jungkook has hurt his foot", Namjoon said to him.

The dance instructor rubbed his forehead with his hands in frustration.

"You have to perform tommorrow....we cannot make any mistakes today", he said to us.

I got back up and stood on my feet trying not to place preasure on the right one.

"I am sorry ......can we have a break right now...we have neen practising for five hours straight", I asked him.

"Ok fine ten minutes break.... and place a bandage on that foot",

Namjoon and Jhope helped sit on a chair. I took out a bandage from my bag and carefully wrapped it around my ankle.

This was not the first time I had sprained my ankle, I had also hurt my back, dislocated my shoulder blade and rendered myself breathless many times.

I was beyond exhausted.....we all were,  yesterday we practiced the entire day and even at night....We just slept for two hours and we had to practice again. We haven't eaten well for three days.

"Remember every step has to be perfect", he said once the break was over.

After an hour we finally were done for the day. I fell on my bed .....every part of my body was sore.

"Hey Jungkook how is your foot", Jin asked me.

I removed the bandage and saw that my anckle was swollen it looked like someone had stuffed a tennis ball inside of it. I touched it and winced at the sharp pain.

"Oh no that looks awful", Namjoon pointed out.

I placed a pillow at the edge of my bed and place the injured foot on it.

"I can help you get better", J hope offered.

"How?",

"Let me show you",

He held my foot firmly with both of his hands and twisted it. A loud crack came from it and I screamed at the sudden explosion of pain. I managed to kick him away with my good leg.

"Hey...I am only trying to help you", he shot back.

The pain subsided soon and the swelling was gone.