CHAPTER 43

Destiny's Pov

I gave them specific directions to Lina's Lair.

"Remember she will try her very best to
discourage you from obtaining the codes but you need to bring them to me", I told them as they left.

Flashback

Dr Dang had spent hours on modifying the intelligence capabilities of the program and that was ythe moment I became more aware of myself and my surroundings. He gave me the ability to make decisions without the assurance of a higher command ......this was something that had never been achieved by any scientist before. Lina walked up to him.

"With all due respects Doctor but everyone thinks that giving a robot this kind of capability can be lethal", she spoke in a calm soothing tone and yet every word that came out of her mouth dripped with venom.

"Secretary Lina are you sure that everyone thinks this way or is it just you?", He asked her.

She lowered her gaze in embarrassment.

"She is not a mistake and she is not a Robot she is a virtual reality presence there is a difference?",

"My apologies Doctor for doubting your decision",

"You are lucky that you are the most competent person that works for me otherwise you are well aware of What are do to fools who cross me",

Her body stiffened.

"I assure you I won't make a mistake ",

"Good",

A few months later

A few months later

He typed the password into the computer system and entered the codes into the main power source this disarmed me and I lost my control over facility and I had only primary functions which was only to provide access to sensitive information and redirect to correct locations. I was never given an explanation as why he had done this and nor did I ever get a chance to ask him.

End of Flashback

Esther's Pov

I felt a terrible headache developing. I fished into my bagpack and took out a bottle of water I drank it and felt a little better. I laid my head back and soon drifted off to sleep. I began to dream ......I was fully awake in the sense that I knew it was a dream.

I was back at the camp it was deserted and a strange and omnious darkness covered the sky the place was in shambles.

"This is just a dream", I told myself and closed my eyes and tried to wake up. But I couldn't....I opened my eyes I was still there the cold breeze hit my face and I saw a figure at a distance.

I began to walk towards it as I got nearer I realized it was Suga.

"Suga ", I called out.

He waved to me. I immediately ran into his arms.

"What are you still doing here?", he asked me.

As I pulled away from him I saw that his face was badly bruised and he was covered in blood.

"You are hurt",

"I am okay....look you shouldn't be here ......", he said frantically.

"Come with me", I said to him.

"Its too late for me", saying so he pulled his sleeves back to reveal many bloody bite marks.

"They got me......I don't want to hurt you", he sobbed.

I opened my eyes...

Natasha's pov

We followed her given directions and soon enough found ourselves in a giant lab. There were people here but they completely ignored us ....they were busy working hard mixing chemicals.

"Did you see that?", V whispered to us.

"Yes .....do they even see us", J hope asked us.

Suga was pushed out of the way by one of them.

"They do see us", he whispered.

"They are rushing to finish making something....the antidote", I said out loud.

"All of you made it here?", A voice called  out.

We all turned to find Namjoon and Darrien they were with a woman, this was probably Lina. She watched me wide eyed.

"You are awake", she said in a confused tone.

"Obviously", I rolled my eyes.

"You are not suppose to be awake we made sure of that",

"Well you I guess you were not consistent witb your work.....now give us the codes",

"Great Destiny got you too",

"Natasha .......Is that really you?", A familiar and soothing voice spoke up. I looked at Darien and saw that his concerned eyes were glued on me. I realized that he was seeing me after many years.

He turned towards Lina.

"She is the real Natasha?", he asked her.
She nodded in agreement.

He walked towards me and as he came nearer he gazed into my eyes.

"Yes ......the other Natasha......her eyes were different......", he spoke slowly.

Without saying anymore words he threw himself onto me and hugged me.

"I have missed you so much", he cried.

His arms wrapped firmly around me as he laid his forehead on my shoulders. His tears dampened the fabric covering my neck.....I haven't seen him for months but he hasn't seen me for ten years and he wasn't the same teenage boy I once knew.

As he broke away from me I calmly asked him.

"Is Esther okay?",

"She is fine", he said to me.

"Where is she?",

The question caught him off guard and he struggled to answer me. His eyes ran through the rest of us.

"Where is she?", he asked J Hope.

"She is safe , her , Amelia, Jimin and Jin they have all left the city", J Hope answered calmly.

"You sent them away on their own", saying so Namjoon stepped forward.

"I had no choice.....it was too dangerous to live them back at camp or to even bring them here", J hope defended.

"It was not the right thing to do ",

"You are going to tell us what is right and wrong", V jumped into the conversation.

"Lets not argue right now", I whispered to V.