Chapter 5

Sorry for this chapter is short. I can guaranty that the next chapter would be one of the best.

ENJOY!

                                                                                    **********

Cloudjumper woke up at the sound of an old chest being opened. Cloudjumper opened his eyes and found himself looking at Simmer going through his chest. Cloudjumper got up and said, "Stop going through my chest."

"Why?" Simmer asked. "There are so many interesting things in here." The dragonet pointed out.

"Because it's not yours," Cloudjumper said calmly.

"So?" the dragonet said. "Ooh, what's this?" and he pulled out an iron ring with intricate markings on it.

A memory flashed into Cloudjumpers's head. He saw his father and mother smiling at him when he made the first item that he made out of iron, and that was the ring. "I said, DON'T TOUCH IT!!!" Cloudjumper yelled at the dragonet. Cloudjumper then stormed at the dragonet and grabbed the ring and threw it into the chest and slammed it shut. "Don't ever let me catch you in there again." He said in an incredibly menacing tone. Cloudjumper felt like he was going to rip the dragonet's head off. But when he saw Simmers's face, he felt bad. "I am sorry." He apologized. "I put those things in there so that I don't remember the painful memories."

"No, it was my fault." Simmer said while looking at his front talons. "I shouldn't have been going through the chest."

"Well, since we're up we might as well get to work."

"Ok."

Cloudjumper walked outside and lit the forge with his fire breath. He got out some coal and filled the forge fuel container. Cloudjumper then showed Simmer how to hold and hit the metal with the hammer, when to heat it, how to shape the metal, and how they are supposed to make the swords they are supposed to make. Cloudjumper noticed that Simmer was quite good at metalworking. After 4 tries Simmer made an almost perfect sword.

"Wow! Great job!" Cloudjumper congratulated.

"Thanks." Simmer said, embarrassed.

"Only 449 more swords to go," Cloudjumper stated.

"What?"

"nothing."