Bring Them To Me

In another cave entirely different from the one The Avengers were hiding out in, people in scruffy, baggy clothing holding weapons rambled around, speaking different languages ranging from Arabic to Russian.
The rambling stopped when two guys in darker clothing and bulletproof vests with snipers ran into the cave, one holding binoculars.
"We need the boss, now!"
"Important information!"
They yelled to the others, and after a moment, one of the normal guys paced to the back of the cave.
This cave was much bigger than the other, with one big entrance leading to an opening where everyone was standing. Behind them were different paths, one looked lit up with torches like it was being used for mining.
Suddenly, the guy who went in the back peeked outside the cavern he had went into. He motioned for the two men to come towards him.
The men looked at each other and walked forwards.
"This better be good." The guy said to the two as they walked past him.
The cavern was long and filled with weird writing on the walls. Some ways down, there were prison cells, old, dusty, rocky, and stinky. Some had creepy skeletons and bones still in them from past refugees who refused to cooperate.
The cavern seemed to go on forever until brighter lighting came into view. A big opening with torches and odd, unsettling decorations hung on the ceiling. Two other men stood inside staring blankly in front of them as the guys walked past. A large old red rug lay in front of a huge chair. Sitting on the chair, was a man with a long, dirty gray beard and rings all over his fingers. He wore a long scarf and old fashioned clothing. He just looked old.
One of the men noticed scratch marks behind his chair. Possibly the number of his victims.
It was silent a moment as the men bent down on one knee and bowed. They then looked up and waited for the boss to let them speak.
The old man waved his hand back and forth. "So," he began with a deep, raspy voice.
"Why have you come to me when you should be working?"
The two men looked at eachother nervously.
"W-we uh...we brought news!"
"Yeah, I-It's important!"
The old man stroked his beard for a moment.
"You have thirty seconds." He waved a hand at his servants and they readied their spears.
The men stood up quickly and spoke.
"Wait! Ok, ok!"
"We have intruders!"
"T-the A-Avengers!"
The spears came closer to the man's neck. But the old man's eyes widened.
"Halt!" He said to his servants.
He looked at the men dead in the eye.
"You said...Avengers?"
The men nodded. "Yes."
A smile crept upon the old man's face.
"So...they have fallen right into my trap. Wonderful."
The men looked at eachother confused.
The man waved his hand again.
"Bring them to me."