The End?

Pepper scrambled around the police tape surrounding where Avengers Tower used to be. She walked around the rubble, memories flooding in.
Please let Tony be okay.
She thought.
Maria Hill had called her and told her what had happened. She had been told that the Avnegrs and Tony were on their way home now.
See if I go on vacation again.
She couldn't leave Tony alone for five minutes without him getting hurt or blowing something up.
The moon reflected off some glass still on the ground from the tower.
Pepper leaned down as something caught her eye. A white coffee mug with the word 'Stark' written on the side. She picked it up as she got a call on her phone.
"Hello?"
"Miss Potts, this is Maria Hill, we are approaching the landing zone now."
"Okay, thank you Maria."
Pepper looked up as the large black helicarrier was visible in the sky. It flew past where the tower used to be and headed for S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters.
Pepper put the mug in her bag and got in her car to follow the Helicarrier.
She only hoped everyone was alright, especially Tony, so she could grill him about why she could never go on vacation without him breaking something.
The large letter A that had been on the tower lay broken on the ground as Pepper drove away. The blue light to it flickered in the light before finally shutting off, forever.