CHAPTER 11

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"About the report"

"Wow! Gandang pambungad wala bang hello muna dyan leader?"

"Fuck you"

"Easy man! HAHAHAHA ito na, isesend ko na dapat naunahan mo lang ako."

"Tss."

"Ano bang meron dito at nagmamadali ka? Ganon na ba ito ka-importante at ikaw mismo nag request with reminder to keep it as a secret? HAHAHAHA!"

"You don't need to know. Just send me the details, Namjoon."

"I will. I just want to ask, may kinalaman ba to sa punishment sayo ni tito Vlad? I know you well man, you don't pay attention if it's not important and base on my research, she's not involved or connected to Kian and his gang."

"Tsk! You're being talkative. I just need her background, that's all. I just want to know who's the rival and not."

"If you say so. Nagkakapagtaka lang, you are Jungkook, the leader of powerful group, BTS. Kaya mo matapos yang punishment ni tito in just a week or days but look, ilang linggo ka na diyan at mukhang may tina-trabahong iba HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Damn you, Namjoon! The hell are you saying?!"

"I just remember when we asked Kyle kung anong atraso niya sayo after mo balian ng mga daliri sa kamay. He said that he mistakenly touch your girl. I wonder who's the unlucky girl who got your attention? HAHAHAHA!"

"Fuck you! You're saying nonsense. Just fucking send me the report or I'll break all your devices? You choose."

"Chill man! Ito na pipindutin ko na nga yung send botton check mo email mo nandyan na yan hehe. By the way I just notice, she's a fucking beauty man! Those curves and her long legs? Damn. Imagine those legs wrap around me while holding her small waist—"

"I'll kill you. Continue and I won't hesitate to fucking cut your tongue! Dare me!"

"Calm down I'm joking HAHAHAHA! I just want to know how you will react. Mukhang hindi lang talaga flash drive ang pakay mo diyan. Don't worry I won't touch your girl, she's all yours man! just don't forget to use protection, ayoko pa maging ninong."

"Fuck you to the moon and back. I hope all your devices gets virus."

Pinatay ko na ang tawag bago pa siya magsalita. Tsk! Napaka gago talaga ng lalaking yon. Kung hindi ko lang kailangan ng connections niya hindi ko hihingiin ang tulong niya.

Namjoon is a computer freak. He knows anything related to gadgets, systems whatsoever. I asked his help since he has connections. He can easily find information whenever he wants to. He's a big help in our gang.

I scan my email to check if he already sent the report. I immediately click the attached file and an information appears.

Tsk! Buti nalang napapakinabangan ang gagong yon kahit papaano.

NAME: Yoona Lim
AGE: 20 Years Old
DATE OF BIRTH: May 30, 2001
FATHER: Terrence Isaac Lim (January 29, 1970 - July 7, 2006)
MOTHER: Lady Jewel Lim (July 12, 1973 - July 7, 2006)