|| Master List ||

Hello! Thank you for clicking this book!

This book is filled with some one-shots I wrote from my time in the DreamSMP fandom (October 2020 to May 2021) that I decided to compile onto one book and cross post to Wattpad.

Here is a master list of all my works:

Run, Boy, Run
Tommy ran as he heard Schlatt's booming voice around him. He knew he was being chased. He ran, dodging trees and jumping over caves. He kept running, until his foot caught a branch. He fell, tumbling towards the ground. The blonde was about to stand up, when he met a couple of blue eyes.

Hurts Like Hell
Tubbo walked towards Tommy's hou- old house. It was vandalized, and had multiple things missing, either stolen or burned. The brown-haired male stood still, staring at the disk on the floor. He picked it up and placed it on the jukebox, Cat's familiar tunes ringing on his ears.

Be Safe
"I'll make it as painless and colorful as possible."

"T-Techno..."

BANG!

"TUBBO!"

A Crown
After a day of constructing and fixing, Eret recieves a gift.

Sticks and Stones
After exiling Tommy, Tubbo finally has time to grieve.

Gone.
Tubbo goes to Logstedshire. He finds it destroyed, and with no Tommy around.

A Fate Worse Than Dying
He's all alone- everyone has left him.

And it's all his fault.

Them or Me?
Based on this moment from Tubbo's March 9, 2021 stream:

"...Who would you save, Ranboo or Tommy?"

"I'd remove myself from the picture."

Come Back Anytime
Tommy visits Snowchester. Tubbo teaches him to skate. Ranboo watches them in amusement. Michael is just Michael.

Thank you again for clicking this book, and I hope you enjoy my works!

Twitter: crystalinestars
Tumblr: crystalinestars