Jealous

Chapter 8

Sara pov:

After taking a shower together. We both lay beside each other in bed. He set a alarm for my brother party in which he was also invited. After that it was awkward for me. But I have to break the silence I said,

Ivan I know that it's awkward but can I ask you something?.

Sure, Sara. He said.

Do you that it was my first time I mean that I am virgin. I said.

You were a virgin and Yes I know that but don't ask anymore questions. I just want to hug you and sleep with you can I ? . He asked.

Yes. I said.

He kissed my forehead and then my lips afterwards we both fell asleep. We woke up for alarm sound and got ready for party. In car we both reached my brother house and it was not a business party. I said to Ivan,

Ivan please don't tell anyone about us?

Ok for now but we have to tell them soon. He said.

What you're thinking about our future ? I said.

Yes because you are my girlfriend. He said.

I was shocked I said and since when I agreed to be your girlfriend?.

In your office, in my room, bed and bathroom. He said.

I started blushing and said I don't say yes ok and you have not even asked me yet.

Ok Sara King daughter of Elijah King will you like to go on a date with me?. He asked.

I will think about it. I said.

I entered my brother's house I saw bunch of boys and girls. Some of them making out, some flirting , some talking. I don't believe my brother is 30 but also do these types of party. I saw my brother talking to Aria. They both are made for each other. I want to shock my brother so I was coming from behind , he said

Stop it Sara, you can't scare me.

How do you always know what I am going to do ? . I said.

Because you are my part, my sister. He said.

Whatever. It so nice to meet you here, Aria. I said.

Me too. Aria said.

Now I want to talk to you about business and personal business. Lucas said.

Okay! Lead the way. I said .

I and Lucas went to his room. He closed the door and said,

Why the fuck you sent her to my office.

I thought you would love to meet her. I said.

Sara please don't play with me. He said.

Lucas I am not playing with you . I can see in your eyes that you like her. I said.

No.....I don't like her. He said.

Hey! you always say that I am your part and I understand you too and I know that Aria is the girl who will make you feel again. I said.

I know and I am scared of that feeling. That feeling has already hurted me really bad and I don't want that to happen again. He said.

I know that feeling which I used to have when I was 10. The caring, loving and soft hearted person which my brother was also. My brother is 3 years elder than me. My brother came in the world when our mom was 16 and my father was 18. I came when she was 19. I know it complicated and dad fell in love with my mom when they were really young . My brother was really attached to our mother and so was me. But when our mother died in car accident we all were broken. I and Lucas became cold hearted and everything changed in our life.

Lucas nothing will happen I promise. I said.

He nodded and we left the room. In the party I saw Ivan with a girl.
She was touching him and she was every close to him. I can't control my jealousy.