To battle!!!

Tara's POV
I would be going to Middle Earth after the war against Kronos. I would be sad to leave my brother and Annabeth but I knew I would be able to visit them again. After all Middle Earth was my birthplace and I had to protect it from the evil that was Sauron. Men had always looked down on me but on Middle Earth I knew it would be even worse because they had a very strong custom that said only men fight. But oh well. When I had visited Middle Earth I hadn't really seen anyone but Arwen Elrond my grandmother grandfather and a the elves there but those other elves didn't really know that I fought for while I was there I fought alone and in secret. Oh well back to the war here on earth or basic things here on earth. Let's see I knew how to dance in the modern way and had my own iPod that was enchanted to be safe for demigods to use and never run out of battery for music that would even work on middle earth I found out as long as I brought headphones and a radio. Elves were weird and for some reason only liked soft music so as a result I had never introduced them to my kind of music. Anyways getting sidetracked there. I was at the moment helping prepare the Greek fire for arrows and the Hephaestus cabin. They were all busy working on more swords for the incoming campers. Aphrodite kids were running around grabbing perfumes that they said monsters hated and poisons to put in the bottles of perfume due to an idea from the one and only me. I put the Greek fire to the side once I was done and then went to polish my armor and sharpen my blades. I have collected quite a few over my long lifespan but I still had a lot of life left I mean duh I'm immortal. After half an hour if sharpening and polishing I finally decided I had gotten all of them polished and sharpened to a deadly point well those of them made of steel I just polished the others. Then it was time for dinner. I was the only one there eating since everyone else was too nervous to eat. I ate quietly sitting on my empty bench humming to myself. When I was done I went back to my cabin to find Percy lying on his bed staring blankly at the ceiling. I sighed. Oh the nerves of war. I had already told him that soon after the battle I would be leaving for my home "town". He was disappointed but knew that I would be back because if anyone could survive any type of danger it was me. I climbed slowly into bed and called up to him gently.
"Percy you need to go to sleep," I said.
"Tara? I need to tell you something," he said quietly.
"What Percy?"
"I bathed in the river Styx," he said.
I sighed knowing that this was going to happen having a little bit of the gift of foresight," I know Percy. Have you told Annabeth?"
"No. I don't know how to tell her without getting her angry," he said.
I sighed. He was so hopeless with girls.
"Well you're going to have to tell her sometime because she will go into a rage if you don't," I said," Now get some sleep."
I laid there awake until he was asleep and then went to sleep. I woke up and smiled. I stretched a grabbed a pillow and hit Percy in the face with it.
"C'mon Perce battle time!" I shouted.
I quickly walked out the door wearing brown leggings and a forest green tee shirt. I would put my armor on after dinner or rather the water would. I was kind of the water princess so I got armor from that after I complained very loudly to my dad about putting me in a dress with it. So I got that changed. Anyways I ate breakfast quickly and ran to the lake and did an awesome dive into it. It did what I wanted it to quickly dressing me in armor. I came out in my bronze armor and walked quickly to the vans where things were being finished loaded. I grinned happily and walked into the van that Percy Annabeth Grover Thalia and the rest of the Hunters were in. I had learned over the years that sadness at war was a weakness especially if that sadness was because you had to kill someone. So I was as happy as I could to help others be happy too. But now it was time to turn serious. And that's exactly what I did. My serious face came on and I walked to the drivers seat sat down and started driving. To Manhattan.
Time skip
Luke had just entered the throne room and I threw myself at him while Percy recovered from his near-incineration by dad and Annabeth and Grover helped him. I grabbed my two twin daggers and sliced at Kronos' new body. I knew he had the Achille's curse as well so I couldn't touch him. I kept him busy until I saw Percy get up out of the corner of my eye distracting me and allowing Kronos to hit me and send me flying. I landed on my arm and grimaced. Broken elbow and wrist. I sheathed my daggers and pulled out my sword. I pushed Percy out of the way as he stumbled. I growled as Kronos came at me again. I parried his blows quickly holding my broken arm against my side. He managed to slice me across the stomach and I screamed in pain but kept fighting. He struck my already broken arm breaking it more. Then he struck my leg with the flat of his blade dislocating my knee. Then I realized why this was happening to me. This was not my fight. Only Percy could defeat him. He cut my forehead as I leaned back keeping it from hitting my chest. I started to slowly back away and he hit my other arm slicing the bicep open. I grabbed his arm then and started to twist it knowing it wouldn't have much effect on him but give Percy enough time to come take my place. He looked at me worriedly and I flashed him a weak smile. I went and fought a monster away from Annabeth then realized that Luke was back in control and was slowly killing himself. I nodded to him then started to slowly collapse and felt that familiar feeling of being transported to Middle Earth. I checked my small pouch making sure I had extra ambrosia and nectar my iPod radio and earphones.
"See you guys later," I said hoarsely.
They looked at me smiled sadly and waved. I saluted them then weakly stood up and was transported to Rivendell.