At Rivendell

When I got there I collapsed again and noticed Aragorn, Elrond, Arwen and Gandalf standing there gaping as I weakly moved to my pouch grabbing some ambrosia and ate it. I felt strength flow through me then grabbed nectar and poured some of it on my wounds. They started to slowly close up and I sighed in relief. I stood up slowly grunting a little bit.
"Hello. Had a small issue with the war. But we're all good now. Now. What's happening around here that I need to know of? And don't say I need to act like a princess because if you do I will gladly slit your throat," I said before anyone could say anything.
People had always told me I had a very commanding voice. I saw everyone wince as my elbow and wrist clicked loudly back into place and healed. I rolled my shoulder and windmilled that arm already getting bored.
"C'mon guys I'm getting bored what's happening?" I whined as I started to bounce on my toes.
They chuckled and finally Elrond said," The Ring of Power has been found. People are coming from all over the world are coming to attend the Council. They will arrive tomorrow. I have already told Arwen that she is not going and would tell you the same. I would prefer actually that you do not go-"
I grabbed my iPod and plugged my earbuds into my ears," Forget I asked. You still think that because I'm a woman that I cannot fight. It's really too bad that you haven't seen me-"
The back of my neck prickled and I heard a growl. I dropped into a defensive crouch as they looked at me worried. I smiled slyly and grabbed my twin daggers. It was time to show them the powers I had never shown them before. I whipped around and pressed the tips of the daggers together calling the water to me. It came and surrounded me giving me armor. Then I charged.
Elronds's POV
I watched in astonishment as she brought water to her which when it came away from her seemed to give her bronze plates of armor. Then she turned and charged the large dog flipped over its back. She then jumped onto its back and stabbed it hard turning it to dust. She looked back at us and saw something. She switched out her daggers for a bow and arrow and shot right past my ear I turned around seeing that she had hit a snake lady thing in the eye killing it and turning it to dust as well. Even the best archer here in Rivendell could not aim that well. I saw one more but I turned around and saw that she had turned into a wolf. She charged at us then at the last second leaped over our heads turning back into a human at the last second and punching the beast bringing water with her turning it into shards of what looked like ice and driving it into the things face effectively killing it. The water melted away and she stood up dusted her hands off and walked off.
"I already knew where the council meeting was," she said quietly over her shoulder.
The she transformed into a wolf and ran off.