002

" The struggle

" The struggle.. Is real. "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                Who knew I could be this indecisive? Though to be fair, it's a necessity.

I have an allowance of 3000 yen. I have to consider some priorities. Like, is quality more greater than quantity? Think about it.

It's silly how an all powerful psychic as such can't help but be inconclusive when it comes to cuisine. Though even if that's the case, it's entirely necessary. I should only ever satisfy myself than the opposite.

He let out a silent chuckle. Turning around, he was blinded by the Light produced fron a coffee flavored jelly.

A holy coffee jelly?

And they're charging almost 3000 yen for it? Thats obscene. And its only one serving.

Who would buy that? 💀

.
.
.

I did. He narrated walking out the store with a paper bag

What was I thinking?! Not only is it a small serving i blew my entire allowance on it. He monologued tightening his grip on the bag.

This better be good or I'm going all out on the company.

..

Well I should quickly get home. Walking with a 3000 yen coffee jelly I'm practically asking to get robbed.

Well not like the robber can get this magnificent creation. He gently stroked the bag, lurking in weird looks from bypassers.

Though, if that ever were to happen, I would just simply curse the thief so that in 3 days blood will be pouring out of every each hole in their body.

Leading them to their slow painful death. He menacingly smiled as he paused in his footsteps.

(Curse

The ability to create misfortune to others and can be done by touch. The course of the curses can be changed at Kusuo's discretion.)

Deep in thought, he was caught off guard when a ball suddenly hit his coffee jelly delicacy. Blinded by pure rage, he kicked it with his utmost strength as it quickly disappeared from his sight.

The aura surrounding said psychic brought shivers down witnesses spines, causing them to divert their attention and turn away from the culprit.

"Sorry sir! huh.. where'd my ball go?" The growing adolescent began looking for the ball, unaware that it's probably in another universe by now.

You're going to pay, kid. Unknown to the child, Kusuo glared holes into him while he was searching around the bushes.

"Oh hey buddy! have you seen this kid's ball?"

Actually never mind just leave me alone. His hard glare dropped, turning into indifference the moment he'd seen a familiar face.

But of course on a weekend, 5pm, far from home he would spot nendou and would be forced to socialize one more. It was like the God's knew what to do to piss Kusuo off.

"Aw man! That ball was really important to me.." the toddler frowned as tears prickled the corner of his eyes.

You better not start crying.

"Well then lets go find it!" Nendou exclaimed dragging Kusuo along. With a distraught expression he whined to himself in particular,

Please let me go home already.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"That couldn't have gotten far can it?"

Actually it did. Sorry kid cant find it. I'm outta here.

"Ill just buy you a new one!" Nendou said smiling to the little boy and pulling out a banana peel from his pocket.

Saiki was about to walk out when suddenly the child yelled out.

"No!"

that ball was really important to me. My grandpa died after giving me the ball! Its my most prized possesion.. and my only memory of him" The child cried.

Kusuo paused in his footsteps and sighed in annoyance. Walking away to who knows where.

What an inconvenience.

"Well then heck we're gonna find it one way or another!!" Nendou flamboyantly replied as the said younger male sniffled.

"But your friend already left.."

"Friend? Whats that? Oh- OH NO BUDDY WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Unknown to the 2, Kusuo hadn't really left the park. But rather he was miserably sitting down inside a bathroom stall with his items sat on the toilet.

Good grief. This thing really is lost. I actually had to use my Thoughtography ability. He sighed.

(Thoughtography!
The ability to create picture perfect photos just by thinking it.)

Now, the only thing left to do is apport it. He rolled his eyes and sighed in indefinite distress. Hopefully in his new school he will be able to live a normal life.

(Apport

The power to pull something from somewhere else and have it appear before you.[1] Works in tandem with teleportation. Anything teleported needs to be exchanged using Apport with something of exactly equal value or within a 10% difference. Kusuo can cause trouble if he isn't careful, as the item that Apports takes the place of the Apported item. On one occasion, he accidentally destroyed school property after swapping a ball with a umbrella.)

He was walking out the public bathroom with an unreadable expression. Carrying a small ball in hand and no bag. His heart buried somewhere along the coffee jelly.

"You know that ball was signed by a famous baseball player!" He heard from afar. Kusuo raised an eyebrow in curiosity as he began listening closely.

"Woah! That's so cool!" Nendou said

"Yeah! Grandpa saw it going for 3000 yen on the internet!" Kusuo's heart dropped in realization. His coffee jelly!

Ah.. so that's what happened he quietly cried, as the thought of his coffee jelly floating in salt water appeared in his mind.

"You found it?! oh my gosh thank you so much"

Oh well. I could always get coffee jelly another time. That ball was something he could never get back again.

Good thing I have powers, otherwise, I would've never found it.

Later that evening he arrived at his humble abode 3 large servings of coffee jelly waiting for him. Saiki certainly had learnt a lesson today.

Being nice is hard.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EXTRA:

"Aibou.." Nendou appeared behind Kusuo, a shadow over his features as a red glint appeared in his eyes

"want to.."

Dont say it! Kusuo shook his head with a panicked expression, feeling his mom bore into the side of his head with an evil smile

"get some ramen?"