009

" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩 "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey Saiki?" Ootori said making Saiki turn towards the boy.

'Yes?'

"Please get us some instant coffee with Haruhi.

you two are commoners after all." He said making Saiki's eye twitch at the word 'commoner'

"Mh." Is all he could respond with. Since he was trying not to insult the rich boy. They only knew each other for what.. 2-3 days? The psychic wasn't trying to get sued.

"Come on Fujioka, lets get some coffee." He said picking up the money from the table.

..

"Score! they've got a sale!" Haruhi enthusiastically exclaimed holding up her arms in the air.

"Nice." He said reaching for the coffee. Looking at his right he sees a Haruhi tip-toeing to attempt getting the instant coffee but is miserably failing

He takes the coffee Haruhi was going to take. Handing her it.

"What a short loser."

"Hey!"

As they walk to the cash register he finds a familiar face working there. It was Mera.

He didn't mind Mera unless she ate his coffee jelly. Wait huh?

what is she doing here? Aren't I in Tokyo?!

"Oh hey Saiki!" She exclaimed while scanning the items. Still looking at him.

"Hows your new school?" She asked smiling.

"Terrible, speaking of which. Shouldn't you be in school?" Ignoring Fujioka's presence, he replied.

"Oh its break right now! I biked all the way over here, I have 4 minutes." She looked at the clock and back at Saiki

Just how fast does this woman bike?

She looks at Haruhi and asks. "Who is this?" She tilted her head.

"Thats my.. clubmate.." he carefully chose is words.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Haruhi Fujioka" she bowed and smiled as roses suddenly appeared behind her

"Im Mera!" She says

"Alright that'll be 230 yen." She checked the register.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

They arrive at the club room. the 2 of them sat down the things at a counter and sat themselves down at a table with nobody near.

"Hey, saiki.. I never knew you had such experience with people. You seem really closed off."

"I dont. they just kept following me around calling themselves my friends." he said with an unhappy expression

"Oh well, I guess it can't be helped." She said sipping tea peacefully until,

BAM
BOOM
BOOSHJA

what did these idiots do now?

The 2 of them ran to wherever that loud "bam" was. Turns out Kusuo's biggest nightmare had entered the room.

.
.
.

It was a cockroach.

Turns out Suoh got terrified and climbed on a shelf. He took a book that seemed to have 500 pages and threw it at the creature.

It alarmed the costumers surely. Until Ootori calmed them down with another set of tea.

Saiki somehow made his way ontop of a door.. Terrified. Traumatized and last but not least, disgusted. The cockroach didn't die from the book.

Unfortunately it still had the breath of life.

"What? Its just a cockroach." Fujioka said stepping on the roach. Making a disgusting crunch sound.

Kusuo at that moment wanted to throw up. And so he jumped out and speed walked outside of the room and sat inside a cabinet that he surprisingly fit in to.

Okay. She's cool for killing the roach but.. thats disgusting.

I wouldn't even let my Telekinesis touch that icky critter.

Saiki ignored the sound of footsteps coming towards the cabinet he was in, as he was still disgusted. Ootori opened the cabinet Saiki was in and raised an eyebrow.

"Saiki? What are you doing inside a cabinet?" He asked

"Cockroach. I hate Cockroaches."

Ootori's eyes lit up taking his (death note) notebook out of nowhere and started scribbling, probably writing that down. A smile crept onto his face

Saiki sighed and took himself out the cabinet and went back into the room haruhi was in. He'd rather be in the same room as a girl who stomped on a cockroach than a boy who probably will end up interrogating him after a few words.

ೄྀ࿐ 𝘊𝘰𝘱𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 © 𝘝𝘠𝘋 ˊˎ-