025

"The demonic twins"

"The demonic twins"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The party was going pretty smoothly, though I hated it when people came up to me. He thought whilst laying against a white pillar, arms crossed.

On cue a girl approached the psychic, fiddling she states.. "you look great today.. Saiki." She complimented and turned away. Running back to her friend.

Yeah. It's been like that for almost the entire duration of the gathering.

He sighed and rubbed him temples, tired once again. Looking at the time it seemed like a great idea to go to the back.

Walking away from the noisy audience, Saiki opened the door and revealing Hikaru and Kaoru arguing with Fujioka in the middle as the rest of the host club were watching with interest.

He approached Ootori and asked, "what is the meaning of this..?"

".. they were playing a simple game of 'which one is Hikaru and which on is Kaoru'.. in the beginning but it ended up being an arguement mid-way." He explained face palming at the irrational behavior.

At this point.. I'm not that surprised.

"You know, Hikaru.. I am so fed up with you half the time. I mean this game you suggested is so outdated" Kaoru responded to Hikaru's inaudable arguement

"You're the one who put up with it because you end up into it." He defended, emphasizing the word 'you're'

"I always noticed that you had kept trying to make a pass on Haruhi with this game, just admit it Hikaru.. you actually like Haruhi!" Kaoru points to the poor stiff Fujioka.

Suoh gasped dramatically and yelled, "WHAT?!" turning paler by the minute.

"Are you an idiot Kaoru?! Why would I fall for her, she looks like a tanuki!" He defended.

We all know that's a lie.

"Besides, everyone knows that you're into Saiki more than how into you are in our acts! Just admit it, you actually are in love with Saiki!" He yelled pointing at the psychic.

The room became silent for a moment before Hikaru continued

"Don't act like I haven't seen you look at him with a dreamy expression, you pervert!" He hissed

At that moment, the saddest of thoughts entered his brain. Causing him to turn his heel, about to walk away till Ootori took his wrist and brought him back.