034

" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝘽𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 "

𝘽𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Status : edited 7/25/2022

𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
7:20am

The stoic man's eyes trailed to Kusuo, observing the said male intently. Kyoya had always wondered about his personal life. He always had wondered why he couldn't gain acess to such files.

There, a sugar loving male sat. Completely oblivious to the gaze Kyoya sent. His eyes following the educator as he ocasionally switched onto his notebook.

Kusuo's side profile was sharp, complimenting his pale skin. Kyoya could see only part of his dashing eyes, yet they mesmerized him.

His healthy skin, with not even a single sign of acne glistened under the warm lighting.

Though there was also another reason to his intent observations. He wants to get to know Kusuo. I mean who doesn't? The said man was mysterious. Aside from his obvious love for sweets.

What kind of thoughts did he have? What does he want truly? What completes his life? What was his sexuality?

All of those questions were to be unanswered by Kusuo

Just like the questions Kyoya's mentality asks him.

What is his sexuality? What is he going to cook for himself at dinner? Does he like Kusuo?

He spoke to his sister about the feelings he had felt whenever Kusuo would be near the stoic man. But all she did was write him a prescription for meds. To which he remarked as 'not quite right'

He was snapped out from his thoughts when suddenly the teacher called out his name. Repeating the question as he answered with ease

,,

Once the educator had confirmed the correct answer, he sat down as his eyes trailed to Kusuo once again.

The warm lighting complimented his profile as Kusuo seemed to be in deep thought.

what was going inside his head..?