015

" 𝘽𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙋𝙏 2 ! "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was the next morning, students crowded near a room where the physical examination will take place

"Physical examination shall begin now. All students, please proceed to your respective nurse's office according to your dormitory."

The twins and Fujioka were outside the room having a conversation. Waiting in anticipation for their turn. "A physical examination is the same anywhere" one of the twins stated. "Its kind of bad if theres a difference in this kind if stuff between rich and poor people no?" Another added finishing each other's sentences

They open the doors only to be greeted by many nurses and doctors. Fujioka was left dumbfounded at the sight while as the twins casually walked inside.

As she was being taken by the assigned nurse she had seen many people getting their height, weight and chest measured. She was left entirely awestruck! That was until she saw Mori and Honey dressed up like doctors.

"Its so glaringly obvious." She said as her eyes twitched "those 2 are there in case of an emergency" Ootori said appearing with Saiki.

Good luck Fujioka. Seriously.

"And whats the point in their disguises?" She asked. "Just helping us create the atmoshpere." He responded.

"Dont you think that things look like a real plan heatd things up?" He added which she quickly shrugged as an response

The 2 were talking when a man bumped into Ootori. "I-im so sorry!" He appologized and ran away. Leaving Ootori in a suspicious gaze.

"Hitachiins, please come here for chest measurements. Please take off your clothing behind those curtains." Females squealed waiting for the 2 twins to go inside. "That wont be necessary" "even without curtains" they said completely taking off their shirts. Making the girls scream.

"And actually. This physical examination is really popular" he added

Oh wow.

"This is intolerable.. having others touch your body just because they're doctors.." Hikaru sulked as Kaoru's eyes widened.

"What are you saying..? We always play doctor games back at home.. and you played with my body to the fullest." He replied with a red tint on his cheeks. Such a bold statement of course brought many into a blushing mess.