019

" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙥𝙩

" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙥𝙩. 2! "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There they were, the host club was spying on the little Shirou in his elementary. While everyone was wearing normal clothes Fujioka was unfortunately placed in a girls uniform ordered by the devil himself Tamaki Suoh. "Was it really necessary to put me in this uniform while you all are wearing the normal one?" She asked. I looked at her raising an eyebrow,

"this is Suoh we're talking about. This pervert probably wanted to see you in that." I simply stated while Suoh turned red. He was more red than the fiery pits of hell.

"I'm no pervert! You are!" He yelled whispering, looking at the blonde who was currently a tomato with an annoyed expression. "See, he's in denial." I stated. I sighed and signaled him to shut up.

A teacher went on and was near by. Most of the members panicked and went into an empty classroom.

The scene changed and a monkey appeared throwing a banana on the floor.

Changing back to wherever the psychic was, he tripped. His glasses fell as well threatening to break. he closed his eyes to prevent from turning anyone to stone. literally.

Though this time, before even having the change to get into another table.. fate had decided that wasn't going to happen.

he felt his back getting pulled into a sight where the teacher would be blind at. he could feel the persons breathing.

he was between Mori's legs, back pressed against his front. not being able to move. Great, I have the 'Best' luck ever. Saiki thought sarcastically. on another note, He heard Mori breathing heavily as a sign of panic probabbly.

It's no surprise that the teacher was able to hear this in a supposedly abandoned room. "Is someone there?" The teacher asked.

No sound was made after, Saiki turned to Mori eyes closed and held his index finger infront of his lips signaling to be quiet. But his eyebrows were curved, meaningless to say he was basically signaling him to 'shut the hell up.'

Taking this gesture personally he mentally took note and held his breath. Thats not what I meant idiot! He mentally yelled. Luckily before Morinozuka could pass out from not breathing the teacher left without any suspision.

Mori let out a large exhale and drew breath. Imediately shuffling away from the psychic.

"What do you think happened to Saiki and Mori?" Fujioka whispered to the twins.