003

" 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 "

" 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

           Kusuo swore he saw a white strand of hair on the north side of his locks. That unlocked a new phobia in him.

He's starting to think applying was the worst mistake he'd done in a while. The school hasn't responded; It's been 4 weeks! Kusuo was panicking because his parents already told the principal, and hes supposed to be settled in less than 3 days!

why are they taking so long?  His eyebrows furrowed in detest. Sighing, he stood up and decided to just walk it off. Slapping the feeling of being listless away.

I bet Kusuke scammed me. That little monkey..!

He was lowkey overthinking. There were thousands of responses, his weren't just seen yet.

Kusuo was looking all over his house, looking for his parents but nothing. When he gave up, he went straight to the kitchen and found a sticky note on the fridge; "Hi Kuu! Mom and Dad are going out tonight for our annniversary, Hehe! I left some money on the counter for a snack <3"

Ah.. youth.

Kusuo continued on and prepared himself. Grabbing his headphones, germanium ring, and phone he walked outside and locked the doors.

The scenery outside was anything but depressing-contrast to Kusuo's emotions this afternoon.

The sun was out, birds were chirping merrily and the afternoon glow resonated throughout the area, spreading its ever-so-optimistic vibe.

Love was in the air, and so was pollution. Ever having passed a few couples on the street and weird looking gangsters, Kusuo felt that his day was probably going to turn for the worse in the next upcoming events. Because, let's be real.

When has this guy ever had a break?

Kusuo eventually found himself at a park, most likely forgotten about considering there's not many people roaming around.

Although not many were there, it just so happened to be that the Teruhashis were having a family gathering activity of some sort.

Just my luck.

Kusuo turned his back and mentally bid the Teruhashis goodbye. That was until Kusuo's dilemma called out to him and greeted him with the most charismatic smile she could muster.