021

" A disastrous day

" A disastrous day. "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Apparently, he unconciously forced his soul out by accident instead of teleporting. Though it still was a good flunk. The black vision faded away as he saw himself laying on the ground with the host club members surrounding him, except honey.

Saiki hurridly used his clairvoyance to find the oddly powerful petite teenager. Feeling slightly worried.

The jungles were for some reason filled with alligators, bears, monkeys and even multiple chihuahuas.

But worse of all.. Bugs.

No normal human being should ever get lost in a cruel jungle as such. Especially someone whose name is honey.

He's just too precious. Right? Well you would be wrong.
Honey is a menace.

And saiki would agree with this statement, had he just witnessed probably the most gangster shit.

Honey, slapping a monkey by its face and taking its banana. Just as it was about to viciously retort, honey gave the monkey the most evil, hair standing, terrifying glare.

.. He'll be fine. I'll come back for him.
Although, I hope nothing too odd happened with my body.

He quickly looked back at his physical body he saw Kaoru getting too close to Saiki's face.

He forced his body inside with a shoce and fluttered his eyes open. With a distraught expression he raised an eyebrow, "what are you doing?" Saiki sat up.

"look. I'm not gay." kaoru quickly defended himself, to which Hikaru raised a bombastic eye brow.

The pink haired psychic only stared at them blankly. As soon as the club registered that he was still indeed alive, they jumped on him, pulling him into a hug

" oh saiki! You're alive!"

"i was so scared you died.. Because that would mean I'd be the only sane person here left.."

"eh? But Haruhi I'm also sane."

"tamaki quit lying.."

He pushed them off him "I'm going to find honey."

Just as he was about to leave to the jungle, a hand gripped his wrist. It didn't really stop him but he didn't want to seem to unordinary.