chapter 1

The goenka family was having breakfast like any other normal day. they were all laughing and enjoying their time together. sirat was feeding aarohi and helping kairav with his homework. Just then they heard someone ring the bell. suhasini dadi went to open the door who she saw shocked her to the core. other family members also came as dadi was taking a longtime they were all equally as shocked. karthik was even more astonished to see who was infront of him . what did they see? yes it was Naira. she came back.

the same question was going through everyone's mind naira was alive? there was one more lady with her. karthik told them to come inside. naira was on cloud nine as she returned back to her home after 12 months. the doctor introduced herself as neela and she explained how some villagers found naira near the cliff that day and brought naira to her as she was having a medical camp near the village. she bought naira here to udaipur with her and was treating her for 9 months. she was in coma for 9 months. and when she came out of the coma she wasn't able to remember anything due to the head injury and recently she gained her memory back. the goenkas were all shocked to hear this. neela got very close to naira during this period and considers naira her own daughter.just then kairav came and hugged naira tightly. naira also hugged him and was crying as she saw her son after a long time. just then sirat came with aarohi in her arms.

naira was shocked to see her. someone who looks just like her holding a baby.

what will happen next ? who will karthik choose ?

Thank you for all the Love. So sorry for this short chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can.