chapter 16

A lone tear escapes anurag's eye as he hugs kairav.

kairav: buddy aap ko pata hai mein kitna dar gayahta. agar aapko kuch hogaya tho?

anurag: muje kaise kuch hoga baccha. aap or apke munmma ka dua toh hamesha mere saath hein 

naira: accha bas bas saara pyaar apne buddy koh derahe ho kairav??

kairav: arre munma abhi buddy sick haina toh unka special khyaal rakna chahiye. or haan buddy aap toh akele rehete hona aur abhi aap sick ho apna kayaal kaise rakoge?

naira: hum haina. anurag jabtak teek nehi hojate tabtak hamare ghar mein rahega or haan anurag mein pooch nehi rahi hoon tumse bata rahee hoon.

anurag: accha theek hai baba mein tumhare saath hi aaonga

it was early morning when anurag got discharged. naira brought him home with her and took him to the guest room. she made him lay on the bed and went to bring some soup for him. while naira went to get something for him to eat kairav and akshu came near him.  he smiled happily seeing the sibling duo. they sat next to him on the bed. akshu was lying on anurag's chest meanwhile kairav sat beside him and anurag wrapped his arm around his son as well. he knew this is what his future looked like. he would be with them till his last breath. with his naira. with his kids. but for that to happen he needed to tell naira all about his past. she was his girlfriend now. and most probably his future too. she has every right to know his past. 

naira came to the room and was mesmerized to see the trio. anurag was brought back from being lost in his thoughts when naira called him. 

naira: anurag chalo main tumhare liye soup laya hoon. aur kairav baccha aapko school jana heina. aap jaldi se tina didi ke saath jaon.

naira tells the other servant to go and feed akshu. she sits down on the bed next to anurag and she forwarded the spoon to feed anurag.

anurag: arre wah jaan aaj tum mujhe kilaoge??

naira: jaan?

anurag: haan ab toh tum sirf meri ho or hamesha naira naira kehekar nehi bulasaktha na 

naira: haan to ustarah tum bhi sirf mere hi ho orr tum par sirf mera hak hein or uss hak ke naathe hi mein tumhe kilarahi hoon tu jaldi se chup chaap kao

naira fed anurag and his gaze didn't move from her one single bit. never did he think after all the things that happened to him he will be able to love someone this much again. he found true love indeed.  

naira: anu baby im really sorry

anurag: why tum kyun sorry bol rahee hon?

naira: tumhe ye goli meri wajah se lagi na isilye. or kya zaroorat ti haan tumhe mere saamne aane ki haan? bada hero giri karnekeliye? tumhe pata nehi hain agar tumhe kuh hogaya toh main jee nahi paaungi. akal ke dushman. bandar ke bacche 

anurag: agar mujhe kuch hogaya toh tum jee nahi paogina? uss tarah agar tumhe kuch hogaya toh mein jee nahi paaunga naira. mein tumse bohot pyaar kata hoon jaan. i really do. im not saying it just like this i really mean it,  i wish i could explain how wonderful u are. how i could look into your and never get tired of their beauty. how the sound of u gives me butterflies. how seeing u walk towards makes me smile like an idiot. and how much you mean to me and how much i love you. but atlas you have me at a loss for words. and even if i could find the words to tell you these things it wouldnt even come anywhere near to showing u how much you mean to me.  

naira was teary eyed listening to him. she imeadietly  hugged him . they both felt really complete in each others embrace. naira had put anurag to sleep before he was able to tell her  about his past. due to the heavy meds he was able to sleep much faster.  naira then went and stood near the window.

naira's pov 

anurag chahe jobhi kahe uski ye haalat ka zinmedaar main hi hoon.  woh gunde mere liye aayethe. kisi ne mere liye un gundo koh beje the... magar kaun. haan aisa lagraha ki woh log koi gaaun ki log the aur karthik woh  unpad wife toh bhi kisi gaaun ki rehene waali thinah ? kahi woh toh mujse badla lene ke liye aisaa?? nehi use kaise pata hain ki mein new york mein rehethi hoon. oh shit haan woh live telecast mein pata chal gaya hoga. lekin iska tohh koi soldi proof bhi nehin hain. kaise bhi karke i have to find this out

naira rings her assistant and asks her to find the info about the goons and who sent them. she ends up calling neela too.

naira: hello maa?

neela: haan beta mujhe sab pata chal gaya tu theek toh haina... or anurag woh kaisa hain?

naira: ha maa main theek hoon or anurag ke hotthe hue mujhe kuch nahi hoga or anu bhi abhi better feel kar raha hein 

she tells neela all that happened between anurag and her. neela gets very happy. neela is also outraged byt he fact that someone sent goons to hurt her daughter. nihaan imeadietly gets on work as well to find out who had sent them. naira ends the call as she had some important meetings to attend. she sits in the living room hall with her laptop to conduct the meeting online as she didn't want to leave anurag.

as soon as she finished her meeting she saw anurag making his way towards her. she quickly rushed to him and makes him sit on the sofa.

naira: anu... baby tum theek ho. kuch chaiye tha kya?

anurag: not really im absolutely fine. waise tum free ho?

naira: haan im free kairav tho school mein hain or tina akshu is napping and i just finished my meeting. kya hua?

anurag: tumne blindly mujpe trust karke apne past ka saara sach bataya thana? aaj main bhi tumhe sab bata dena chata hoon

precap : the truth about anurag's past 

thanks for reading. I really appreciate all the love you all give to this book. please vote and comment. 

vote target: 50+