chapter 15

both anurag and naira were having much fun in the car jamming to hit songs. ek ladki koh dheka toh aaisa laga started playing on the radio. naira was looking outside the window admiring the beautiful skyline. even though there were all the beauties of new york surrounding them anurag kept looking only towards naira. the most beautiful sight to him is her. his gaze got broken when the car came to a stop.

naira: anu

anurag: hmm

naira: arre mere bandar ke bacche tumhe ye car dealer ne buddu banaya hain

anurag: main orr budhu kabhi nahi. waise bohot baarish horahi hain abhi tum andar baito mein bahaar jaakar isse fix karke aatha  hoon 

anurag steps out of the car to try and repair it meanwhile naira was just lost looking at him. her heart was filled with joy.she wondered what this feeling was. a thought came to her about what will happen to her if she lost him. she immediately grew worried but brushed it off and continued to be lost in him.  about 5 minutes later they both hear a huge thud. it took them about  5mins to properly gain their hearing back. anurag looked back and there were 5 men with guns standing behind him. naira hurriedly got out of the car and stood next to him. 

anurag: naira go back and sit in the car I'll handle them

naira: nehi bilkul bhi nehi. tum kya kudko hero samajte ho. ye 5 hain orr tum ek. toh ye hero  giri yahan nehi chalegi.

before anurag could say anything back to her the goons approached them and held their hands. it didn't take them much time to realize that the goons were indians. so it was clear someone had set them after them.

anurag: what do u want huh. let us go we did nothing wrong to. orr kisne bhejha aaplogo ko. dhekiye hume late horaha hei aaplog pls hame jaane deejiyena.

naira: abbe oyye haath chodo hamara orr jaane do nehi toh accha nehi hoga. aur anu ye kyaa aap orr please bol rahe ho tum in kameeno koh samajmeh nehi aata yeh gunde hein they dont deserve this respect. do teen tapad lagekehi inke akal tikaanemein aega.

goons: ladki zabaan sabaal ke baat kar humse. nehi toh  tere liye accha ehi hoga

they held naira's hand even tighter making her cry in pain.  

goons: waise ye ladki badi hot hein. pehele iss ke saath kuch mazein  lete hein baad mein inka kaam katam karte hein 

anurag grew furious listening to them. he came out of their grip and started attacking the goons. meanwhile naira made a call to the cops. 

anurag: hinmmat kaise hui teri naira ke baaremein aisaa bolne ki. hinmmat kaise hui teri ab tu dekh tujhe agar iss duniyase alvida naa kiya toh mera naam anurag neehi . naira u run i'll handle them. just run.

naira: no anurag not at all mein tumhe akela chodkar nehi jaaungi 

there were 5 goons and just anurag alone fighting them. they overpowered anurag and hit him in the head with a stick. he lost his balance but he was still standing and trying to fight as he knew if  he gave up they would hurt his naira. which he would not let happen as long as he is breathing.