chapter 17

as soon as naira finished her meeting she saw anurag making his way towards her. she quickly rushed to him and makes him sit on the sofa.

naira: anu... baby tum theek ho. kuch chaiye tha kya?

anurag: not really im absolutely fine. waise tum free ho?

naira: haan im free kairav tho school mein hain or tina akshu is napping and i just finished my meeting. kya hua?

anurag: actually tumhe kuch bataanatha. tumne blindly mujpe trust karke apne past ka saara sach bataya thana? aaj main bhi tumhe sab bata dena chata hoon

naira was stunned for min as she didn't think that he had much to his past but when he started narrating it to her she felt pain in  her heart for him.

anurag starts telling her his story 

anurag: bachban se i was living a very happy life. my mom and dad had a rich business. i was given everything i wanted in life. despite me having everything i wanted i was as down to earth and grounded as i am now. i never really took anything for granted.  my life slowly stared to change as i grew older. i always had a passion for music. i loved singing. so i had wanted to be a singer. but my dad had other plans for me, he wanted me to join his business and handle it with him.  i had refused him many times as i wanted to go ahead with my passion. this stirred differences between me and my dad.  i wouldn't come home much. if i came it would only be to meet my mother.

 and tbh i wasn't doing very well as a singer either.  so i had no other option but to join my dad with his business leaving my passion aside. despite me joining his business our differences still remained the same. my life took another huge turn when i met her. my ex wife.  i fell in love as soon as i saw her. we got married an year later, despite my parents disapproval. we welcomed our first born into this world another year later.

but that one day changed it all.  my entire life turned upside down. it was diwali week. we all were celebrating. my wife had been acting very strange since a month now. as we were all done with pooja the fire alarm started ringing.  all  the guests were being evacuated but my mom and dad and me were busy trying to find my baby and my wife laara. what i saw next shook me to the core.  i couldn't feel the ground under my legs.  

i saw laara throwing my three month old daughter in the fire. i couldn't move a single bit. it felt like my body just gave up because of the shock. but i had to move so i can save my daughter. but alas it was too late. i saw my own daughter die infront of me in that fire. i was helpless.  the most helpless i ever felt in my life. 

the firefighters dragged us all out of the house with me fighting not to leave and telling them i need to save my daughter. but at the end she was pronounced dead. when everyone left i questioned laara on why she did that. still thinking that it could have been accidental. nut what she said shocked me.

laara: tumhe kya lagta hein anurag mein tumse pyaar karthi hoon? huh u are so gullible baby. mein tumse koi pyaar wyaar nehi karthi. pyaar ek bohot hi bekaar cheez hain. meine tumse shaadi sirf isillye ki taaki mein tumhaare daulat pe raj karsakoon.  main kisi se pyaar nehi karti naa tumse naa uss bekaar ki bacchi se.

anurag: laaraaa! just shut up !!!! meri bacchi ke baare mein ek aur shabdh bhi nehi. nikal jao mere gar se.

laara: nehi tum aur tumhara ye useless family nikal jao MERE GHAR SE .

they were all equally shocked listening to laara call the house hers

laara: remember jo papers pe tumne aur mere so called papaji ne sign kiyatha

anurag's dad: haan wo deal ke papers lekin tume usse kya

laara: haan wo deal ke papers. usko maine ghar ke kagaz se exchange karli hain, ab ye ghar mere naam ka tho sab nikaljoun yahan se. and yes i found another rich man to give me company so mr. anurag basu i dont need u. 

anurag was left dumbfounded the person he loved the most betrayed him. he felt empty he lost his precious daughter.  they all moved into their old house. luckily they did have their business sill. but soon another tragedy hit. laara knew that they all know about her truth and could get her aressted anytime. so she hired some people and got their car into an accident when they were all returning from anu's grandma's house. his dad died in the accident and his mum fell into a coma. anurag however suffered less damages. 

soon even the business sliped out of my hands when the rivals took over. and the rivals were the ones i could never imagine who would do such a thing. they were the GOENKA'S. manish goenka was anurag's dad's bestfriend since early childhood. he was the last perso n i thought that could do such a thing.

and as i told u earlier i had to find a job to support mom's expenses and all so i came here to work.

when he was done telling his past naira was shattered. she felt so much pain for him. he experienced far worse then her. hey both hugged each other. and naira assured him everything will be okay.

naira: baby sab theek hojaayega. hum sabse badla lenge jinone hamare saath galat kiyaa

anurag: yess naira. waise bhi meri family to ab tum teeno aur maa hein.  mujhe kisaur ki zaroorat nehin. 

naira: ab chalo tumhe rest bhi karni hai 

she takes him to his room and lays down besides him. they both felt as if there world was complete. 

thank u for reading everyone. please vote and comment.

target vote: 60+