chapter 9

anurag's happiness grew upon seeing baby akshu. naira introduced akshu to anurag 

naira: anurag this is my daughter akshara urf akshu

anurag: woww such a pretty name 

anurag wipes the happy tears in his eyes just for more to come and hugs akshu again. his joy knew no bounds. he feels as if she is one of his own. though he never met her before.  they sit in the living room with anurag and akshu playing. naira stood there in awe watching them both bond. she was really happy to see it. then she remembered how her, karthik and kairav used to play with akshu before. tears welled up in her eyes without her even realizing it. suddenly she remebered that unfaithful day when she came back home just to find karthik married to another woman and that aarohi born. her tears got noticed by anurag who was putting akshu to sleep.he put her in the cradle as she was sleeping and went near naira who was now standing in the balcony looking at the beautiful full moon and shedding tears.

anurag: yaar koi chanda maama ko dhekar rota hai kya....

naira: jab insaan ke zindagi me sirf andhera ho orr kuch nahi toh vo royenge hina? meri sirf ek hi jeene ki vajah hai orr wohe meri bachi. jab akshu so jaati hein to raat ko akele pad jaati hoon. past ke flashbacks aathe hein. u know those good old times jab mere dhono bache mere saath the. wo quality time jo mene mere dadi ke saath bithai. bhai aur bhabi ke saath. jab wo haseen palo ko yaad karti hoon toh bohot bura lagta hain. bura iss baat ka lagra haa hein ki aaj mera paas itna subkuch hokar bhi aaisa lagta hein ki kuch nahi hein.

anurag: what? tumhare dono bache hein. to phir tum akele akshu ke saath yahan kyu rehe rahi ho. agar family ki yaad aati ho to ek do baar india kaakar unse milena, usme konsi badi baat hai.tumhe less lonely feel hoga.

naira: itna simple nahi hain anurag. main bhi bohot chaati hoon india vaapas jaakar unse milun magar nahi... unke life me meri koi jaga nehi hai ab .nahi mere bete ke zindagi mein... sab ne mujhe akela kar diya. aaj sochti hoon to ye realize hota hain ki sab log hokar bhi mein kitna akeli pad jaati thi.  

saying this naira starts to breakdown and anurag realizes it and takes her in his arms. he caresses her hairs to calm her down. a lone tear escapes his eyes seeing his condition. it felt as if a knife had slid thru his heart. he made her sit in the chair and tina brought some coffee for them. naira broke the hug and looked at anurag while he wiped her tears away.

anurag: hey.. heyy if it bothers u when u talk about it then don't. 

naira notices his tears and asks him why he was crying

naira: waise tum kyun roh rahe te 

anurag: umm vo mainnn... mujhe achaa nehi lagta jab mera koi apna roe 

naira: apna??

anurag: haan kyunki aaj se tum meri friend ho 

naira: yess of course

anurag: main pooch nahi rahata bata rahta

naira: achha ji

anurag: haan ji

they both laugh and starts discussing about tomorrows party. they planned to give a great surprise to all the staffs to celebrate the new deal .

anurag: accha toh kal sube milte he party jaane ke liye outfits kareedne ke liye main tumhe pick up karne aajaaunga. orr haan akshu koh bhi tayaar rakna. ham sab saath chalenge

naira: accha theek hai. OR VAGTH PAR AAJANAA

anurag: theek hai babaa vagth par aajoaunga orr haan agar tumhe aaise hi raath ko akela feel hota hain toh mujhe ek call kardne. im only one call away

anurag goes near akshu and kisses her goodnight and leaves. naira felt somewhat relaxed after being with anurag. she was happy. indeed. she went to bed being absolutely excited for tmrw.

precap: naira, akshu and anurag meet someone familliar the mall... and karthik sends something to naira

thanks for reading guysss. please vote and comment.