chapter 7

Naira woke up to the sun showering its rays on her face. she gets up excitedly for her new beginning. she showers and comes down for breakfast. she comes down to see akshu playing in the hall she lifts her up and starts dancing she calls for tina to join them as well. they all were dancing and the atmosphere in the house was extremely blissful. tina wishes in her heart to god to keep naira always happy like this. they all eat breakfast and naira gets ready to go to her office. naira goes to the mandir and prays for her first day in office to go good. she bids good bye to akshu and tina and leaves for work.

she arrives in her office where she is greeted by all the staff. they were all very excited to meet their new boss. they all cut a cake to celebrate her first day and everyone goes back to work. naira's assistant guides her to her cabin. she gets mesmerized by her stunning cabin.

 she gets mesmerized by her stunning cabin

( naira's cabin)

she settles down in her cabin and picks the file on the table. her first project. she was hell excited she opened the file and started working on it with the other workers.  she asks her asssistant for the head of the finance department and the assistant tells her that a new head for the department will be joining today as the old one retired.

naira: but aren't all the employee's  supposed to come to office at 7?

assistant: yes we know ma'am but he's late, we called him though he'll be here asap

naira: tell one thing to all the employee's i hate late ppl and yeah one more thing send the new finance department head to my cabin when he comes 

naira gets back to work and the finance departments head marks his entry in the office.. who is he. he is none other than the new fd's head Anurag Basu. he walks into the office with naira's assistant waiting for him she tells him that naira wants to meet him. he agrees and goes to her cabin to meet her. he knocks on the nervously and enters when he is inside he sees a girl who is looking outside the window. he actually doesn't really see her face.

naira: so u are the new finance departments head. and ur late on ur first day of work 

anurag: ma'am vo im so sorry my alarm didn't ring 

naira and anurag realized the familiarnes in both their voices as if they knew each other naira turned around to see who it was

naira: tum???

anurag: tum 

they saw each other and their hearts skipped a beat 

naira: so ur the new fd head.. orr upar se ur late on ur very 1st day... wowww what a great  way to start ur first day huh

anurag: excuse me, vo mera alarm nehi bajaatha idk why.. im extremely sorry 

naira: yeah whatever be the reason do not repeat it cox u know jo insaan vagth ki kadar naa kare vagth uski kadar karna chod deta hai 

thank u for reading. please vote and comment. lots of love.