chapter 18

a month has passed by like this. the four of them grew closer with each passing day. their bond became unbreakable. all of them made many special and forever lasting memories with each other.  they became so important in each other's lives they cannot live without each other.

anurag opened his eyes to the sunlight shining on his face. he say his lady love in a peaceful slumber beside him. he thanked god for everything that has now. and prays that every morning will be like this.  he tucks the hairs covering the naira's face behind her ears. which breaks her slumber.

naira: good morning anu baby 

anurag: good morning jaan

just then the two brother sister duo barged into their room,

kairav: GOODMORNING MUNMMA, BUDDY

they start jumping on the bed. leaving anurag and naira no other option but to get up. naira takes akshu to get her ready and they all gather at the breakfast table. 

anurag: baccho... I've got a great idea kyuna hum aaj kahi bahar picnic pe jayee. school ki chutti bhi toh shuru hogayi haina? 

kairav: yess buddy ur the best. picnic mein bohot mazaa ayega

naira: accha to ab jaldi se breakfast finish karlo thaaki hum jaldi se picnic jaa sake   

they all arrive at their picnic spot near the costal area.  naira stays with akshu in the picnic spot getting the lunch ready meanwhile kairav and anurag are busy admiring the view. akshu crawls and goes to sit near them. 

naira captured the sweet moment of the father kids trio on her phone

naira: arre ab lunch nahi karna kisi ko ?

they all ran towards the picnic blanket and enjoyed their lunch laughing and joking around with each other.

meanwhile on the other hand in udaipur,india karthik was sitting in his room thinking about what all naira said

meanwhile on the other hand in udaipur,india karthik was sitting in his room thinking about what all naira said. what all he did to his naira and his children.  everything he did is now crushing him inside. how did he become so ruthless, so heartless. naira was once the person he fought for against the entire world. against his family. he remembers how he got mad at naira for keeping kairav away from him and fought with her in court for his son. how could he do such a thing to his son. he remembers how happy and excited he was when akshu was born. remembers the cute rap lori he made for her.  then he remembers how he betrayed his kids when aarohi was born. how he always made kairav babysit her and ignored akshara like she never even existed. it was getting difficult for him to breath.   his sub consciousness was taunting him for all he did. he fell to the floor and started crying. 

naira was feeding akshu when anurag got a call from office. he had been working very hard to set up his own business and naira was helping him a lot too. so that they both can takeover the goenka's and even get revenge from laara.

he goes near the road and was really busy talking to his assistant on the phone. he didn't notice a huge truck coming towards him.  he doesn't see it but kairav does.

kairav: papaaaaaaa

kairav runs towards him and pulls him by his hand. the truck went past him thankfully not hitting him as kairav pulled him away. terrified kairav hugs him tight. naira comes there running too as she witnessed what happened.  meanwhile anurag was just crying tears of joy as kairav called him papa. 

kairav: kyaa karthe ho papa itna bhi kya busy ho ki aap phone pe baath kathe karthe road pe pohoch gaye? agar abhi aapka accident hojatha tho ? 

anurag: kairav baccha... aap.. phir se bolona

kairav realizes what he said 

kairav: wo... main

anurag: phir se papa bulao na baccha. this... happpiest day of my life i wanted...

kairav: papa

anurag takes kairav into a bone crushing hug. he cries a lot so does kairav.  but these tears. they are happy ones.

naira and akshu too joins in and it becomes a happy family hug. they reach their house and all were very happy about how the picnic turned out. tina took kairav and akshu to their rooms to get them changed for bed meanwhile anaira were in their room. anurag was sitting in the bed and was extremely happy remembering todays events. 

anurag: naira pata hain agar aaj kairav ke moose papa suneke baad woh truck se  mera accident hobijaye tho mujhe koi dukh nehi hoga kushi kushi mar jaaunga. abhi bhi kushi ke maare mujhe lagta hein ki marjaunga

naira: tum hamashe ye marneke baat kyun krte hon han? maine abhi tak tumhe marne ke liye permision nehi di hai 

anurag: ab ye permision kab milega?

naira: kabhi nehi 

anurag: accha ji

naira: haan jiiii

she starts running around the rom and anurag runs behind her. until she saw the moon and stood next to the window. anurag comes and back hugs her. 

naira: anurag tum kabhi mujhe chod toh nehidoge na?

anurag: mar jaunga lekin tumhe nehi chodunga. hamesha tumhare saath rahunga.hamesha. agar tum chodne ke liye kahi bhina  tab bhi nehi chodunga..

anurag gets a call from an unknown and leaves from there to attend it meanwhile naira is still talking to her chandaa maama

naira's pov

I just realized ki main uss pahaad se ghir kar mari kyun nehi. thaaki mujhe mera saccha pyaar miljae,. anurag ke ane se pehele mera or mere baccho ke indagi mein sirf andera ta. usne aakar hamre zindagi ko roshni di. woh kudh bhi kitna suffer kar chuka hein. lekin i promise myself agar mein unsabse badla nehi loongi jinone mee or mere parivaar ko hurt kiyaa tab tak main chainn se nehi betungi.  bothot jald waapas aarahi hoon main karthik and goenka's. tumhari tabhi lekar. pactoage tum goenka's pachtaoge ki naira ab tak zinda hein 

anurag on the other side was planning something really special for naira. 

precap: anurag's special surprise for naira and anurag gets a call from home 

thank you for reading everyone. please vote and comment. 

lots of love

diya