➪ 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"SHE'S HOT."

"Rose, stop it."

"What? I'm stating the truth. Is she awake yet?"

"No, but she looks really familiar."

"That's what i thought."

My eyes shot opened, i quickly sat before groaning in pain because of the bullets wound. The three women stared at me, "Who are you?" Lisa asked.

"I'm jennie, this is Rose and Jisoo." Jennie said, pointed the two attractive women with her thumb.

"Yours?" Rose asked. "Lisa." I replied shortly.

"Why am i here?" I asked. "Oh, we found you bleeding on your shoulder and arm so we brought you to our home and treated your wound, Jisoo's home actually."

"Are you...okay?" I hesitantly asked, as she looked at the cuts on Jisoo's cheek.

"I'm Jisoo, i'm ok." I nodded awkwardly, before stand up and made my way to the front door.

"W-wait! Where are you going?" Jennie asked, gently grabbing my uninjured arm.

"Home."

"I-" "Hey! It's you! You're the girl!" Rose suddenly exclaimed, pointed at me as her mouth opened wide in shock. "You're the girl in that game, right? Player 457!" She exclaimed.

Jennie and Jisoo looked at me, "Oh, yeah. That's you." Jennie agreed. "What? You guys participated in that game too?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. We're-" Jisoo stopped when someone knocked on the door. "I will go!" Rose said, she walked towards the door and opened it before crouched down and grabbed something.

"What's that?" I asked, stepping closer. Rose slowly turned around and showed us a card, the same card they got from the salesman.

"Holy shit. I thought they really let us go this time." Jennie sighed. "So...you guys want go back there?" Rose asked. "Hell, yeah!" Jisoo and Jennie cheered in excitement.

'Should i? If i die, no one really would notice my disappearance' I thought. I nodded at them, as they all jumped up and down.

'What's wrong with them?' I thought.

....

I woke up in a familiar place, i looked at my clothes to see i'm wearing the same green-white jumpsuits. I looked around, i noticed that everyone had awoke and a lot of beds had gone.

'or...they just removed it since the players died and no longer need it.' I thought.

I saw some players started forming alliances, and some preferring to be alone. I noticed a small team, i stood and walked over them with my emotionless face.

Rose turned around and immediately smiled, "Oh hey, Lisa! Didn't see you there!" I nodded, as the others greeted me as well.

"So...Lisa, you want to be part of this team?" Jennie asked hopefully.

"No, i preferred to be alone so no one would back stabbed me." I replied coldly before walked away, and sat at my bed. I saw player 218 who i assumed is Sang-Woo staring at me from far away.

I noticed that a woman who couldn't name her kid yet, she came back too. I wonder if she named her kid yet.

Someone tapped my INJURED shoulder, i hissed before turned my head to look at the person, it's a triangle masked guard. "What?" I asked emotionlessly.

He frowned before blushed, "H-hi" he stuttered and waved me a little. I narrowed my eyes, and mentally screaming.

'He's cute.' I thought. Wait- since when i think guys cute?!

"Hi." I replied shortly. "Uh- i- i -" he stuttered like a maniac, as some guards staring at him in jealousy.

"I-uh- GAH!" He suddenly yelled and ran away in embarrassment, a few players were looking at him weirdly including me.

I felt someone burning a gaze on the back of my head, i turned to look at the person to see, Sang-Woo staring at me again. What's his problem?

'Attention. Your mealtime begins now. All players please form a line in the center of the room' A woman on the PA spoke.

"Maybe later..." i mumbled under my breath.

'Let me repeat the instruction. All players, please form a line in the center of the room' the PA woman repeated. A classical music started playing on the speakers.

.....

Lunch was golden lunch boxes and bottled water, i heard some players complaining that the rice is cold? My rice is very well warm, and...nice.

I saw a foreigner boy walked towards me with a soft smile, "Hi, miss. My name is Ali, would like to join us?" He asked politely.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Would you like to join us eating meals together? You seems lonely, you're pretty young and it's unsafe to-"

"No."

"Please, miss." I noticed that his group is staring at me.

"Ugh, fine." I stood, and both me and him walked over to the group, and sat a bit far away from them.

"Ahh...this brings back memories." The old man said. "Do you remember eating lunches like this too?" Player 456 asked.

"Of course. My wife was always in the kitchen every morning. She'd pack lunches just like these ones for me and my kids." He smiled.

"I wish the rice was pipping hot. At least they could have warmed it up a little. All we need is a stove. Remember doing that?" He turned to Sang-Woo, who only shifted awkwardly.

"The little briquette stove we had in our elementary school classroom. We'd stick our lunch boxes on it. It'd get burning hot on us too, and the rice'd get all scorches, hmm?"

"Gi-hun." Sang-Woo said coldly. "Let's try to stay on the subject. How about putting your mind to what the game could be?"

"Hey, no one can figure that out." Gi-hun retorted. "We'll find out when it's time."

"You know, considering the last one that we did, i think that there'll be another old game kids played, just like i used to." Player 001, aka the old man suggested.

"I'll bet you right there." Gi-hun said, pointing his fork to him.

"Think of all the ones they could choose. Ddakji, Dabanggu, there's Hopscotch, Biseokchigi, and Tag, Don Katsu, Freeze Tag. And for girls, there's Gonggi, Elastics, Cat's Cradle and...what else?" He asked, Gi-hun shrugged.

"I don't know how to play those." Ali admitted in a worried tone. "You don't know any of the game i listed?" Ali shook his head.

I looked around the room, and saw some guards staring at me, i looked away. "Hey, listen to me. All those games are easy to learn. And we'll teach them to you." Ali chuckled, smiling.