➪ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"WAIT...ONE MORE CHANCE. PLEASE. No, please don't..." before i could see the man getting shot, a triangle mask covered my eyes to the sight, i flinched when i heard the gunshot.

I kept carving the honeycomb, cracking a bit of pieces. The triangle mask watched me go through all that, not paying attention to anyone else, it made me felt like being targeted.

After a few minutes, "Yeah, almost there-" i stopped when i left a crack in the middle of the honeycomb. My eyes watered, i looked up at the guard, as he was looking down at me. I whimpered, a single tear escaped my eyes. I hated the fact that i've showed them my weakness.

I saw a man beside me, noticing my cracked honeycomb, he looked at the guard and me, probably waiting for me to get shot. He looked very confused of why i still didn't die. I heard someone cocked their gun, probably the triangle mask, i shut my eyes tight, waiting for the pain.

A gunshot was heard, i didn't feel anything, i opened my eyes and saw the man beside me was dead.

'What...?' I thought.

I looked at the guard, he crouched down and pulled out something from his pocket, he gave me a tin.

I hesitantly took it, i opened it and silently gasped when i saw a honeycomb. It used all of my power to not get up and hug the guard.

'Maybe they weren't so bad at all...'

I smiled at him, and started to crave it. After i finished, i stood and showed the guard the honeycomb, i grinned ear to ear.

"Player 457, pass."

I saw a man cracked his, and begged to the square mask guard to not kill him, before the guard could pull the trigger, the man quickly snatched it and aimed the gun at him, before aimed it at...me.

"I-i saw the girl cracked hers, then a guard give a new honeycomb to her! What so special about the girl?! Why all of you treated her differently like the other players?! This is unfair!" The man yelled.

"Don't you dare!" The square mask yelled.

In the corner of my eyes, i saw one of the suspicious men that have been watching me lately, aimed a gun at me from the corner of the room. The guards were too focused on the man, until they didn't see this one.

"Y-you!" The player yelled, "I will kill you!" He pulled the trigger, but missed my head, i chuckled, forgetting about the man in the corner.

Then a gunshot was heard, my head automatically turned to the man in the corner. It's like a slow motion, the bullet flied like a free elf towards me, specifically towards my already injured shoulder.

BANG!

My body slumped to the ground, i felt a stinging pain on my shoulder. My last sight was an unfamiliar masked man - wearing all black instead of pink - ran towards me with a few pink guards behind him, and then everything went black.

.....

Front man's POV

I watched as a man in the corner of the room, aimed a gun at her. The man seemed to get unnoticed by the guards, because there's another man aiming a gun at her.

"Fucking bitch, i will kill this man." I said, before quickly got up from my seat and made my ways to the playground with a few guards behind me.

Just as i about to enter the room, a gunshot was heard, i entered the room and quickly ran towards the unconscious girl , as the other guards shot both of the men. I picked her in bridal style, and demanded the guards to shoot every players that didn't complete the game.

When i treated her wound, i noticed there's a few more BULLET WOUNDS?! Who the fuck shot her?!

"Sir." I turned my head towards guard 24, he stood there as his eyes (or mask) looking at this unconscious angel. "What?" I spatted.

"There's something off about player 317, the one who tried to kill her. He have no background, no name, no age, nothing!" I looked at the sleeping angel, as i softly caressed her hair.

"And?"

"He's probably a spy from an agency, maybe he's a police, or a detective." He said.

"He doesn't look like one."

"He could be a mafia member, who was sent to kill her. How does he even got the gun from? It's from overseas!"

"Find more details, now!" I yelled, and pulled out a gun before shot the guard between his eyes.

"Did you hear that? Go!" I demanded, and looked at guard 13 who was currently typing in the computer, he nodded in response.

I'll kill everyone who dare to hurt my angel.

.....

Lisa's POV

"I'm glad you're alive." Gi-hun sighed in relief, as both Sang-woo and Ali nodded. "Miss, are you alright?" Ali asked worriedly. "I heard that you got shot by a player." Gi-hun added.

"I'm fine." I lied and sat on the bed. "Why are he even want targeted you?" Sang-woo asked, i shrugged.

"Attention. Your mealtime begins now. All players, please form a line in the center of the room." I lined up with the others, the masked men gave us an egg and alcohol, but being the favouritism i am, i got two eggs.

I sat with Gi-hun and the others, i noticed the table were empty with no eggs and no drinks, but there's two players left who didn't got the foods yet. "Two meals are missing, sir." The woman yelled.

"We prepared food for the exact number of players." The square mask stated. "Then where is ours?" A man asked. "Please, sir, we need to eat!" The man exclaimed, he tried to persuade him. The square mask pulled out a gun, "It was prepared for the exact number."

"Excuse me." A woman interrupted, everyone looked at her. The woman pointed at player 101 and his gang, "It was them. They...skip the line and got seconds, i saw it." The people who didn't get any food, turned to the thugs angrily.

"Hey, what's the matter, everybody? Jeez. You never see a guy eat before, is that it?" He mocked, munching on his egg. "Shit." The thug chuckled.

"Who do you think you are? That's my food you just ate." He stated. "Ah. So, uh, this is yours?" The thug looked at the bottle. "Is your name on it? 'Cause i sure i don't see anything." They chuckled.

I got up, with two eggs on my hand, and tapped the man's shoulder. He turned around and looked at me, confusion written all over his face with the woman. "Have it." I extended my hand, with two eggs on it.

"What? Why do you give your food to us?" He asked. "I'm not hungry." I stated with a chuckles. He and the woman broke into a big smile, he took the egg and gave the woman the other. "Thank you, thank you so much." He said, smiling happily.

I nodded and walked away towards my bed, not before noticing everyone's eyes were on me.

....

I broke out of my dream land when i heard someone shouting, i sat on the bed and saw Gi-hun is screaming god-knows-what at the guard's face, poor guard.

I walked towards Ali, "What is he yelling about?" I asked. "The man, he tried to steal alcohol from player 101, and ended up beaten to death." He said.

I looked at the man in the floor with Sang-woo beside him, i realize that's he's the guard that i gave my egg to.

"Player 271, eliminated."