➪ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

I WOKE UP, FEELING SLIGHTLY BETTER than before. I gently touched my back, feeling the wound, no longer hurt like hell but still. I looked around, much to my disappointment, i'm laying on my bed, along with the other players on their own beds.

Well i thought the guards would bring me to a private fancy room, you know...*evil chuckle*. There's probably only a few players were killed, along with the guards. And Maxim's men are nowhere to be seen. Sang-woo walked towards me, "Hey." He spoke. I tilted my head to him, "Huh?"

"Do you know what the game is?" He asked. I frowned a bit, "No, why?" He looked disappointed. "Nothing." Was all he said before he walked off. "Hello, 457?" I saw a man with number 253 walked towards me with a smile on his face.

"Huh?" I responded. "You okay? I saw a lot of dried blood on your shirt." He spoke. "Why do--i mean, yes. I'm fine, thanks." I gave him a small smile. "Aren't you gonna ask me how I am?" He asked.

"Oh, i don't care."

His smile faded, but seconds later he smiled again, "Umm, i've seen you around and i gotta admit that you're really pretty and strong. I mean, i've seen you fight the men! That's incredible! And you're smart too..." he trailed off with a blush.

"Okay, let's get this straight to the point. What do you want?"

"I...overheard about your conversation with a foreign man, and i heard that you're part of the mafia?"

"You...bitch! Are you eavesdropped?" I stood up, getting angry. He stepped back, "Umm, i-i'm sorry. But can you be my friend?" He asked out of the blue.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion, "What? Why?" I asked. "I--" he was cut off by the woman on the PA spoke, "Players, welcome to the fourth game. For this game, you will be playing in teams of two. Please look around and find someone you wish to play with. When two people are agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners. Let me repeat the instructions." I don't why, but i kinda have a bad feelings about this game.

What does they meant? Are we gonna battle the others? Or we battle each others? I looked around, i smiled a bit seeing Sae-byeok with that 240 girl, Sang-woo and Ali, and Rose and Jisoo. My smile faded when i remembered what happened to Jennie.

(Reminder : Jennie died in chapter 8)

I saw Gi-hun approached the old man before i felt someone lightly tapped my uninjured shoulder. I turned around, seeing the same 253 guy that wanted to be my friend.

"Huh?" I responded.

"Can you be my partner?" He extended his hand, with a smile plastered on his face. I sighed. "You sure you want to partnered with a woman?" I asked.

He frowned, and shook his head vigorously. "No! I mean, not every women is weak. If you know what i mean, but you're strong, i've seen it, inside and outside." Ugh.

"So you were watching me all this time?" I teased. "Uh-i..no..i mean-" he stammered with a small blush. Other guards were staring at him with anger and jealousy, i think. "Okay." His head shot up, looking at me. "Really" He asked, smiling. "Yeah."

I shook his head and smiled. I looked at the old man across the room, seeing Gi-hun extended his hand towards him.

"The time for finding a partner is now over." The PA woman announced. "You guys, you're all making a big mistake. Do you really think you can win without me on your team?" Mi-nyeo shouted. I see, she didn't have a partner. "It's me, Han Mi-nyeo! I've made suckers out of everyone there is from Dongducheon to Gangnam!" She screamed. Haha, that's what you get bitch for being direspectful to me.